• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pittsburgh @ Groves Stadium NOON Sat. Nov. 17

Also, making long-term projections like "Newman is not better than Hartman" is interesting

Best case scenario is D holds them to a FG. A FG is giving up right there.

I think we’re all a little on edge being this close to bowl eligibility. Alcohol doesn’t help with emotions either. Ha

Also, making long-term projections like "Newman is not better than Hartman" is interesting

We’ve seen enough to know Hartman routinely hits the big throws Newman has missed all day

Why the hell isnt Newman running the ball out of the read?

The most frustrating thing about Clawson is the stubbornness to never run under center. That’s a perfect example of why you need it in the playbook. That second down should have been a Newman sneak for a TD.

Everyone knew Carney was getting the ball on that 3rd down. Just awful.

There is also a difference between reactionary and observant. I can observe that we would be winning this game if Newman wasn't playing so shitty, which was commented on by many other posters before me. I wasn't even the first poster to mention this loss will be on Newman. Seems multiple people are observing the same thing.

Clawson chooses three points to get within a single score. The wisdom of his decision will be determined by a tired defense.

Back