• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pittsburgh @ Groves Stadium NOON Sat. Nov. 17

We are really going to be screwed at qb in a year. We lost two QB recruits before signing day the last two seasons. Both of this decommitts will be missed

There is also a difference between reactionary and observant. I can observe that we would be winning this game if Newman wasn't playing so shitty, which was commented on by many other posters before me. I wasn't even the first poster to mention this loss will be on Newman. Seems multiple people are observing the same thing.

Maybe not the first to say it will be, but the first to say it is. In the 3rd quarter.

We’ve seen enough to know Hartman routinely hits the big throws Newman has missed all day

Hartman crumbled against good defenses. Newman is playing a good defense.

Newman brought a team back against the #14 team in the country.

Pitt just going right through this defense. Exactly the reason the FG was an awful call.

We’ve seen enough to know Hartman routinely hits the big throws Newman has missed all day
I don’t think it is even close. State was at a bit of a disadvantage last week with the lack of film on Newman. Pitt has been much better prepared today. Newman has failed miserably on execution. The lack of execution has gassed the D.

I don’t think it is even close. State was at a bit of a disadvantage last week with the lack of film on Newman. Pitt has been much better prepared today. Newman has failed miserably on execution. The lack of execution has gassed the D.

I don't know if it is that or just the fact that he has missed a ton of throws.

Well, Pitt will now be in FG range. Who the fuck didn’t see that coming?

Back