• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Places to eat in Ocean City, NJ

discdude

Lampin in the cut
Reaction score
Joining the girlfriend's family there this weekend. Looking for suggestions on any good seafood joints.

You'll have to leave Ocean City to have some wine or drinks.

Joining the girlfriend's family there this weekend. Looking for suggestions on any good seafood joints.

Bish is living there right now, he can probs hook you with some recs. He was trying to get a jorb at a restaurant for the summer not sure which one tho

I live there now on the south end of the island.

Yesterday's is solid just off 34 street off the island because they serve you booze and sometimes have live entertainment.

My fave joint on the boardwalk is Manco and Manco's (Mack is a HE GONE, bought out)

Other than that there are no places I would really recommend. In Margate I really like Ventura's Greenhouse and they have an outdoor deck to eat at.

Bish is living there right now, he can probs hook you with some recs. He was trying to get a jorb at a restaurant for the summer not sure which one tho

the jorb was at Ocean Cafe and the place is a cluster fuck

For seafood - Obadiah's I hear is good. I just drove past it on my way back onto the island and they have all you can eat crabs.

Also OCMD is a trash hole. It's fucking trashy.

OCNJ is not that kind of place. It's a family town. No boozing. Less trash as a result. I enjoy it although I have not been to OCMD.

OCNJ is not that kind of place. It's a family town. No boozing. Less trash as a result. I enjoy it although I have not been to OCMD.

a town with no booze doesn't sound like the type of place I want to go with my family.

a town with no booze doesn't sound like the type of place I want to go with my family.

oh well. the place is getting freaking packed now. its ridiculous . cant move my car or I am gonna lose my MALLKNEE spot. gotta walk to the post office now.

yes, and so are the women. this is why OCMD > OCNJ

Drink the ocean water, it's good for what ailes ya. That's what I always do.

My first kiss was at Ocean City, NJ. He was great, magical summer.

One of my all time fondest memories was drinking on the beach in Ocean City and my buddy announcing he had to take a shit. Rather than walk the 50 feet to the restrooms, he goes in the ocean pitches it off and gives me a big thumbs up.

I was in OCNJ last weekend.. too funny. There's about 800 pizza joints on the boardwalk.. That's all I got.

I was hoping to see some gorilla juice head guido's and their skanks, but as mentioned above, it's a family place. Snooks and The Situation would be bored out of their mind there.

ETA: It's the only beach that I have ever been to that you have to pay to go on the sand. Strange. Going to Oak Island NC this weekend. Excited about warm water and free beaches. I can live without the boardwalk and pipes across the beach.

Go to Gregory's in Sommers Point....Full service bar and good food! I was there Saturday night! There is also a wing place beside the Hospital in Sommers Point that is good as well. For something better, drive 10 mins to AC and dine at the Old Homestead @ the Borgata. It's as good as the one in NYCity.

You'll have to leave Ocean City to have some wine or drinks.

The best business in the world is the liquor store right off the GS Parkway into Ocean City....That place is usually more crowded than the beach!

Back