• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PLEASE CURRIE!!!!

I know apathy has set in but the fans need to write to Currie & Hatch + the board about the basketball program now and as much as possible until the end of the season. Currie is on twitter so feel free to (appropriately) reach out to him on there. Put as much pressure on them as you can. Make them make a move this season or defend it to severe backlash. Wake can pay for him to go away, especially so with the right pressure.

Dream on newbie. Is this your first rodeo? This shit you talk about doing goes back 5-7 years. You think Hatch reads letters?’

yes, a letter writing campaign should fix things right up. A...sternly....worded......letter!

I know apathy has set in but the fans need to write to Currie & Hatch + the board about the basketball program now and as much as possible until the end of the season. Currie is on twitter so feel free to (appropriately) reach out to him on there. Put as much pressure on them as you can. Make them make a move this season or defend it to severe backlash. Wake can pay for him to go away, especially so with the right pressure.

Amazing. 4 posts in 7+ years and 2 pos rep cards.

I think fans and students need to boycott a game.

Not that the LJVM could be much emptier but it would send a message.

The UNC game. It is already a home tar hole game anyway.

I think fans and students need to boycott a game.

Not that the LJVM could be much emptier but it would send a message.

The UNC game. It is already a home tar hole game anyway.

I thought they were already boycotting? Somehow they need to send a message that the students will be back and the Screamin Demons will be back...only when a new coach is hired. I hate it for the players but we need a change. Of course it would help if the coach would go get the support of the students and act like he cares. Prosser used to do that (bringing them pizza, etc.). A new coach will. DM refuses to. Might mess up his fuchsia colored suit.

Currie with no twitter post after the monstrous win last night.

Now the timing has to be right. Need to make sure a GOOD replacement coach is available.

There are always good coaches that an ACC school could hire. Good coaches get hired every year.

If your tied for last your not Dead fucking last anymore. Hate to nitpick but....

Back