• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poll: Who do you vote for? Trump vs. Clinton

Would would you vote for?

• Total voters

FckVwls

Reaction score
Public poll. Please make the following assumptions:

1. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are selected as their party nominees
2. There is no major 3rd party candidate (Bloomberg, independent Sanders, etc) on the ballot
3. You live in Ohio and the race is polling closely nationwide on election day

Who do you vote for?

Last edited:
Clinton under those assumptions, but since I live in Vermont I'll probably write in Bernie. I'm thinking around 20% of this republic does the same.

Clinton under those assumptions, but since I live in Vermont I'll probably write in Bernie. I'm thinking around 20% of this republic does the same.

I think I will likely do the same in Mass. My vote doesn't really matter anyway here.

Yeah, this is logical.

I put the assumptions in because I assume a lot of people dislike both and voting behavior would be different in non swing states.

I don't live in a swing state, so my vote in the general doesn't really matter, but if I were in a swing state and I was choosing between those two, it's HillDawg all day long

I won't vote for Trump under any circumstances. Given the parameters I would either vote for Hillary or write in Bernie...probably Hillary because a vote for Bernie helps the overall chances of Trump winning.

In my mind's eye, I see bkf at the polls mumbling something incoherently about Howard Dean as he punches Trump for President

Last edited:
"Better vote against the person I share policy preferences with because they snubbed this candidate I liked one time."

In my mind'seye, I see bkf at the polls mumbling something incoherently about Howard Dean as he punches Trump for President

His face painted like William Wallace shouting gibberish as he charges through the volunteers at the door of his polling place, heat radiating from a freshly filled diaper.

Public poll. Please make the following assumptions:

3. You live in Ohio and the race is polling closely nationwide on election day

Who do you vote for?

I'd move to the Carolinas like every other smelly rude Ohioan.

With those two as nominees, it could be the lowest turnout POTUS election in recent memory.

This board leans left but not that far left. Out of 50, 3 votes for Trump. See mostly right leaners in the stay home or 3rd party crowd.

Trump. I'd rather look at The Donald's oompa loompa ass than listen to hill dawg spew her shit for the next 4 years.

Back