• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poll: Who do you vote for? Trump vs. Clinton

Would would you vote for?

• Total voters
I presume this was posted on another thread and I just didn't scroll through to see it. But this pretty much encompasses my thoughts:

"Differences of political ideals are one thing, I can agree to disagree on many matters across a wide array of topics, but racism isn't one of them, neither is hate, neither is the belittling of women or the judgment of others based on their appearance or their disability, or their sexual preference."

An open letter to my friends that support Donald Trump

If you were in the Class of 2003 you should have been right on top of what the Clintons were doing at the end of that year to ensure that no Democrat would defeat Bush & Cheney in the 2004 election in order to clear a path for Hillary to run in 2008.

That is all that needs to be said about the Clintons...that they would sacrifice the country to 4 more years of Bush & Cheney just to further her personal political career.

Hillary can burn in hell as far as I am concerned.

Of course I don't believe a word trump says about anything so that's probably just as irrelevant a point as pointing to anything else he says. I mean the guy stood up there last night confronted with direct evidence that he said something and just kept denying it and shrugging about Qadaffi. without an electoral history or background for him we have no idea whatsoever what he stands for. I think it's just as likely as not that if elected he just flips back to being a democrat. Hell hes donated millions of dollars to liberal causes and democrat politicians no reason to believe this isn't just his latest reality tv show.

Again if people want to cast their vote for a joke on the premise that he must be better than another person because you dislike them then go ahead but I don't want to hear any whining when we're balls deep in war with seven countries and can't finance any of them

I must have missed the time when Hillary voted against the Iraq War.

Bkf nobody cares about your delusional fixation except as a reason to mock you.

they are voting against hillary because she fucking sucks.

It was mostly tongue in cheek but I'm serious what policies of Trump's are you voting for? If it's just because he's a republican and not a democrat then that's fine but let's not act like trump has substantive policies. Trump said he would raise taxes on the rich so if you're in favor of trickle down economics it seems like he's not much different in regard to economics than many democrats

Driving but will drop back by later.

they are voting against hillary because she fucking sucks.

It you want to have a say, you have to vote for someone who sucks.

I get that Milhouse, but Trump sucks too. I guess that's it though: less of two suckers and don't want the opposite party to have control of anything?

Trump is unpredictable suck combined with the loons in congress.

I get that Milhouse, but Trump sucks too. I guess that's it though: less of two suckers and don't want the opposite party to have control of anything?

the same republicans that you don't think will hold their noses and vote for trump have hated hillary since you were sucking at your mother's teat

the same republicans that you don't think will hold their noses and vote for trump have hated hillary since you were sucking at your mother's teat

Hillary is horrible, but I don't understand how that's a justification for supporting Trump or any candidate that you find morally reprehensible and politically stupid.

There are two easy ways to vote against Hillary while not compromising your values: 1) don't vote or 2) write-in one of the doofi.

And let's be real, Hillary will be a good 80s/90s Republican president. She'll further deregulate Wall Street, start a stupid war or three, and probably add a bunch of $$$ to the national debt while she's at it, all while lacking the political capital to be half as dangerous policy-wise as Bill was...

Last edited:

There will be a helluva lot more Democrats voting for Trump than there will be Republicans voting for Hillary.

Republicans are always more "party loyal" than Democrats.....and that will be even more pronounced when the Democrat is Hillary Clinton. Many Republicans may not be that happy with Trump, but they totally despise Hillary....and they will also want a GOP president appointing those USSC justices in the next four years.

There will be a helluva lot more Democrats voting for Trump than there will be Republicans voting for Hillary.

Republicans are always more "party loyal" than Democrats.....and that will be even more pronounced when the Democrat is Hillary Clinton. Many Republicans may not be that happy with Trump, but they totally despise Hillary....and they will also want a GOP president appointing those USSC justices in the next four years.

this is correct

My top Republican candidates are Kasich, Rubio, then a big drop off from there. Outside of Cruz, I'd take just about anyone else over Donald.

Given that Trump looks like he's going to be the GOP's representative, I'm voting for him. I'm doing so more out of a disdain for HRC than any real reasoning that Trump will be the next great President. And numbers, whether you can understand this or not, my policies fall in line with the GOP, especially when it comes to the economy. Social issues are less important to me, so Trump can be a raging ass hole for all I care and he isn't losing my vote.

You making passive aggressive comments about racism is pretty weak though. You have in your mind that if someone is voting for Trump, they're ill-informed about the current economic or political landscape, or are ignorant bigots, which simply isn't true. Trump has done a piss poor job relating to quite a few demographics which is why I doubt he wins the general election but that isn't going to stop me from giving him my vote.

Do you believe Trump's claims about the President's birth certificate were not racist?

Last edited:

Alright, numbers, I'm home. My policies align with that of the GOP and always have. That wasn't your question though. Your question was what policies do I agree with Trump on, or what policies does Trump have in general...That's a tough one because Trump has wavered on just about everything he has stood up on the podium and said(I'm sure that gives you some sick millennial pleasure). My gut tells me that Trump will get rid or at the very least shake up the AFA, which would benefit me personally, as selfish as that sounds. When all of the dust settles, I believe Trump would run our Country like a Capitalist, which I am, so there's that too. I also appreciate the fact that Trump, while an arrogant dick, hasn't held anything back when debating or talking to the media.

Having said all of that, I'm voting for Donald Trump for one major but simple reason. Donald Trump has not been a part of Washington for the past 30 years. Everyone else running has had a hand, one way or the other in contributing the shit we are in now. We don't need another Clinton anymore than we need another Bush. I hope that gives you some clarity on why I'm going to cast my vote for Donald Trump, if he ends up being the pub nominee.

Why was there such vitriol for Hillary as the FLOTUS? Seriously asking. I always figured it was just because she was Bill's husband and they hated Bill.

My point wasn't that people wouldn't vote for Trump, just that they're only doing it because they hate Hillary. I was trying to see if anyone here was actually voting for him based on his substantive positions and if so, what exact policies do they support?

Full disclosure, I'm not a huge Hillary fan but I'll vote for whoever the Dem candidate is between her and Bernie (it will be Hillary) because I'm a huge advocate of Roe v. Wade and don't want conservatives controlling the court for the next 40 years like the last 40 years.

Alright, numbers, I'm home. My policies align with that of the GOP and always have. That wasn't your question though. Your question was what policies do I agree with Trump on, or what policies does Trump have in general...That's a tough one because Trump has wavered on just about everything he has stood up on the podium and said(I'm sure that gives you some sick millennial pleasure). My gut tells me that Trump will get rid or at the very least shake up the AFA, which would benefit me personally, as selfish as that sounds. When all of the dust settles, I believe Trump would run our Country like a Capitalist, which I am, so there's that too. I also appreciate the fact that Trump, while an arrogant dick, hasn't held anything back when debating or talking to the media.

Having said all of that, I'm voting for Donald Trump for one major but simple reason. Donald Trump has not been a part of Washington for the past 30 years. Everyone else running has had a hand, one way or the other in contributing the shit we are in now. We don't need another Clinton anymore than we need another Bush. I hope that gives you some clarity on why I'm going to cast my vote for Donald Trump, if he ends up being the pub nominee.

That's fair. I really disagree but I appreciate the honesty.

Back