• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poll: Will Jeff [Redacted] be fired at the end of this season?

Will [Redacted] be fired at year end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we'd actually have to go backwards from our dismal last 2 years for Wellman to pull the trigger. Any gains on our win/loss record will be seen as marked improvements and will be reason to give him another year. I really do hope I'm wrong though.

I don't see how we can reach 12 wins.4 wins in arguably our easiest 9 game stretch. Heck I would be surprised if we get 3 more wins before the mid-season point. Maybe 3 more 2nd half of the season.

I don't know what new information (other than a scandal) Wellman could be given that would make him then say, "Yeah, that does it. [Redacted] deserves to be fired." The program really can't get any lower, and Bzz couldn't be any more pathetic as a coach/representative of WFU/human being. The only way Bzz gets the axe is if Wellman rides shotgun.

I don't know what new information (other than a scandal) Wellman could be given that would make him then say, "Yeah, that does it. [Redacted] deserves to be fired."

Perhaps the same new information that RJ got in an email from a National Sportswriter today?

You guys really should have T-Shirts made.

No t-shirt, but I will be getting a banner from FedEx Office. Need to figure out a way to sneak it in and get it on TV... easiest way is to be behind one of the baskets for a free throw, I figure.

I would normally put "Yes, if we win no more than 12", but I don't see anything more being imaginable at this point.

He has to be out after this. ACC season is going to be a slaughter. Even BC might kill us.

If money really speaks, I don't know that Wake can watch a fourth season of empty seats at the Joel and more people pulling their donations. Does anyone know how much money has been lost since this all began?

I'm gonna be at the BC game on the 13th or whatever it is that the game is in Chestnut Hill. Planning on making a Bzz out sign for sure. I doubt BC security will care.

I'm gonna be at the BC game on the 13th or whatever it is that the game is in Chestnut Hill. Planning on making a Bzz out sign for sure. I doubt BC security will care.

Well, you think the Joel is sad, BC is just as bad as we are, and their fans never cared about basketball in the first place.

I think you will be noticed.

After seeing Wellman's letter (I know, I know...it's just fluff and money begging)...I have this sinking feeling that Ron is still on the kool-aid and that clown will be back.

They were somehow still too kind to bz in that. Felt like they gave him a complete free pass on Tony/JT/Ty/Melvin and glossed over the three that transferred the next year. I'm not saying that he should be blamed for the first four guys but I do think he could have done more to help JT and Melvin.

To me that is one of the biggest indictments of both [Redacted] and ron. Why force [Redacted] to keep Dino's assistants in order to save a recruiting class that will end up dwindling down to 1 player after two years? Especially when you are going to basically celebrate the departure of that class as a positive change in culture.

If Wellman keeps Bz after this year, then sign me up to contribute to the billboard. And buy one right next to campus so that all of our students and faculty and in town supporters have to see it every time they go to campus or to a basketball game or to a football game.

If Wellman keeps Bz after this year, then sign me up to contribute to the billboard. And buy one right next to campus so that all of our students and faculty and in town supporters have to see it every time they go to campus or to a basketball game or to a football game.

Yes, if JB is back next year then I'm in on the donations too. Closest one to campus.

God, that article is depressing... especially because it's so true.

I would change my vote if I could. He "resigns" the end of the year.

Back