• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Possible football opponent for next year

Is ULM supposed to be substantially worse than they were this year? Because if not, we're losing that game.

I don't know, but ULM was blown out 45-14 in their Independence Bowl game by Ohio. I think they return their starting QB, best RB, and 2 out of their top 3 WRs.
Hopefully, they're not as good as Vandy, or we'll be in deep shat.

Edited to add that according to both fbsschedules.com and nationalchamps.net, ULM is scheduled to host Tulane (kind of ironic, isn't it?) the third week of the season on 9/14/13. (I guess that could be changed though.)

Last edited:
Couple updates:

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/...26/Wake-Forest-possible-football-opponent-ULM. Sounds like ULM would be a home-and-home, though their AD says there is no deal yet.

FBSchedules.com ‏@FBSchedules
We have also verified that the Wake Forest-Presbyterian game is currently set for 8/31/13

That's the Saturday of Labor Day weekend, so maybe we won't be playing on Thurs after all

We should totally go all SEC and move our FCS games to the middle of November

Worst case scenario. Home-home with a lower tier FBS who could beat us.

Back