• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

This thread never disappoints. I love rj's e-rage. And mooshy mooshy too.

Also in re BKF: "I'm cold, and wolves are chasing me."

I got an email this morning showing that I had discussed starting another board as a way to make peace between the fighting factions. I had forgotten that. I was wrong.

Later, I also did discuss using the software for another project.

I got an email this morning showing that I had discussed starting another board as a way to make peace between the fighting factions. I had forgotten that. I was wrong.

Later, I also did discuss using the software for another project.

I never understood the logic behind that idea.

I was trying to bring more people together. Sometimes things work. Sometimes they don't. But you'll never know if you don't try.

That fits Teamramrod more...wouldn't want to take his thunder......Who is Kevin O'Neill- Toogs, DV7 or Racer?

I've always thought of RJ more as the Dick Vitale of the boards.

Congrats. Just continues to show how many people are fucking obsessed with getting a rise out of rj.

I've quit this place so many times because I get fed up with all these ridiculously overprivileged pieces of shit piling on every chance they get. Others I know are much better than I am about keeping their frustrations under wraps, ignoring the stuff that annoys them, or just keeping their thoughts to themselves. Clearly I'm not, and for that, I've been called all sorts of things (pussy, emo, beta, clever middle school things like that). To counter the frequently brought up point that this is just a message board, and things shouldn't be taken so seriously, I'd just say that while that's true, there are thousands of people that visit this site every day to get news, talk sports and entertainment, have discussions, share stories, and just generally hang out with Wake fans. Some people continually foster great discussion, others like to just read, and a very small contingent of posters like to make things less enjoyable for others.

Knight, you're intolerable. I guess based on the screencap you posted of your rep, there are plenty of people who find your antics clever. And for that, I understand why it's worth having a jackass around. It certainly wouldn't be fun if everybody were a sensitive sally like me. Moon uses these weird generic terms like ginger, dwarf, and fatty, which in his own mind are somehow analogs for other descriptive phrases for people that aren't like him, I guess. DV7 likes to call me pretentious and fake, and likes to otherwise play tough guy, when in real life, he's a dorky teddy bear. Milhouse has at least some shred of human decency and cleverness inside him. Toogs, I don't know what you can't grasp about the fact that posting a picture of Auschwitz in response to what a community started by a Jewish person is hateful. Other than your whole rj thing, I've always found you funny. tintin is dumb, but that's just NC State, so I can't stay mad at him. Racer and Ramrod aren't really worth this sentence, they're just there for the ride. I think MAC might have some sort of mental handicap, which isn't worth joking about. Really just comes down to you, Knight. You seem bright enough, just full of hate.

So anyway, I think DV7 kinda nailed what an RJ board would be like. Dramatic, whiny, pointless, full of haters. Speaks much less about rj himself, and much more about the rest of the community.

Last edited:
Knight, you're intolerable. I guess based on the screencap you posted of your rep, there are plenty of people who find your antics clever.
It's hard to read the small print but it looks like a lot of pos rep for posting the picture. The picture doesn't offend me, just don't think it was funny. It's lowest common denominator fishing for rep. Embarrassing or going after rj so that he will respond exactly how we all know he will just doesn't do it for me. More trouble than it's worth, distracts from better discussion, and the payoff isn't satisfying.

Sometimes it is difficult to avoid the fray but I have made a more concerted effort to avoid the nastiness, particularly getting personal. I still have my jackass moments too but I try to take in to consideration the last half of Townie's second paragraph that most are here to simply talk sports and hang out. It is just a message board so why not be more respectful of strangers who spend time here instead of less.

Back