• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

we have a new cunt of misery. name is numbers, I think. Def has some numbers in his name:

I will negrep you 10 times in retaliation for this over the course of the next month or so. Consider yourself put on notice.

images

a month? lol. If a nugget need to get got you get that nugget erry day. 10 times in a month is for amateurs

It's on motherfucker and you can't turn the shit off, catch you in the streets and your ass'll get tossed, Bang Bang Bang Cause it ain't no thang, to put in work and watch your head burst, a gunshot

a month? lol. If a nugget need to get got you get that nugget erry day. 10 times in a month is for amateurs

It's on motherfucker and you can't turn the shit off, catch you in the streets and your ass'll get tossed, Bang Bang Bang Cause it ain't no thang, to put in work and watch your head burst, a gunshot

Ice_t_elmo.jpg

I'm not gonna be on the boards much over the next week since I'm on break, so I figured it was unrealistic to commit to a daily e-war on my own behalf. BUT AFTER THIS HIATUS IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.

haha. Got this retaliatory gem from Wrangor after I neg repped him for turning into DODO

Thread: Do conservatives still want Chris Christie?
Neg Rep returned. I always pay my debts. Ya'll are foaming about Christie. The election is 4 years away and ya'll are desperately trying to come up with something that helps you sleep at night. Foaming is the exact term that fits.

Got this after saying I wanted to see the Compliance movie because I love Dreama Walker. "you gonna love those fake titties"

You'll never guess who left the following for me for a post on the "Dan Collins Lapping It Up" thread:

Shut up you fucking faggot, before I find and kick the shit out of you

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Back