• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Yea right you deserve the negrep you get from me especially when you attack my kids. All internet talk is what you are isn't that right big man? Halfwit ha continue tugging your vienna in the corner.

Last edited:
chapsk.jpg

Yea right you deserve the negrep you get from me especially when you attack my kids. All internet talk is what you are isn't that right big man? Halfwit ha continue tugging your vienna in the corner.

english-motherfucker-shakespeare-english-motherfucker-do-you-demotivational-poster-1256919710.jpg

Also I have never attacked your kids, I have attacked your parenting.

I think the combined slight to your penis size and masturbation reference is the real key to success here. That is a good NEGREP too.

Why don't you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal. Who wants to participate in one more stupid goddam fucking poll started by someone who's so stupid he thinks a quarterback is a refund? lets just say that was a negrep

Why don't you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal. Who wants to participate in one more stupid goddam fucking poll started by someone who's so stupid he thinks a quarterback is a refund? lets just say that was a negrep

Wut.

That fucktard deacfreke2 left me the same one.

Most of my funny rep is negs but this pos is fun:

"That's caturday. He must be off his meds right now. He is a grade-A cunt."

Most of my funny rep is negs but this pos is fun:

"That's caturday. He must be off his meds right now. He is a grade-A cunt."

I don't know if his condition has been diagnosed yet, but that dude clearly needs help.

You are a race baiting piece of shit. I hope you get in a car wreck. Fuck you. It's embarrassing that you went to Wake Forest. I'm ashamed to be associated with you.

Minutes later

I apologize for my previous rep. I'm drunk and went too harsh. My post was a little out of context in that particular situation and sounded Dickinson.

I always enjoy when this thread pops up again. Just a little nostalgic for the good old days of anonymous rep.

Back