• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Rep: WHO CARES YOUR WASTING YOUR PATHETIC LIFE ON NON-ISSUES.

from this (somewhat obviously tongue-in-cheek post of mine in the Women in the NFL thread):

"Other considerations I'm not sure we've covered:

Do women make 80% pay to match national salary averages?
Do they get their own locker rooms? Feel like that would be a decent sized cost to the league.

For those of you who voted no, if you had reassurances no rules would change, would you change your vote to yes?"

haha. FauxGB left a nice retaliatory neg rep where he said "where do you live again? bumfuck NC? Good, stay there."

Dude feels superior to people because he lives in DC. What a moran.

Hahha good on you for posting.

internet-serious-business.jpg

I just envision you to look like this since you seem to spend your entire day on here.

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg

Last edited:
The guy who responded to me THREE MINUTES after my post with two pictures in his post calls ME out for posting too much?

That's funny.

Actually, knowing cheese, he's more likely thinking about finger banging NazT's bunghole while giving him a courtesy reach around.

I like the use of "courtesy" in this already staggering visual.

"Well, I'm already finger banging his asshole, may as well do the courteous thing and give him a reach around. He is a pretty good dancer."

I'm not going to let Moonz get credit for one of the all-time great movie lines.

I like to think I started "spreading" as posrep, to combat the evils of rjk and james and the other halfwit cunts you let wander around here bombarding the righteous with undeserved negs.

Back