• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

It's hard to read the small print but it looks like a lot of pos rep for posting the picture. The picture doesn't offend me, just don't think it was funny. It's lowest common denominator fishing for rep. Embarrassing or going after rj so that he will respond exactly how we all know he will just doesn't do it for me. More trouble than it's worth, distracts from better discussion, and the payoff isn't satisfying.

Sometimes it is difficult to avoid the fray but I have made a more concerted effort to avoid the nastiness, particularly getting personal. I still have my jackass moments too but I try to take in to consideration the last half of Townie's second paragraph that most are here to simply talk sports and hang out. It is just a message board so why not be more respectful of strangers who spend time here instead of less.

Then explain your avatar and the image you have up on your twitter page.

I have given Naz a hard time in the past on DS and called him an AD puppet, hence the image I created. Not exactly an outrageous opinion. I still think the image is pretty dang funny, as well as my butchered photoshop of the Wake suicide note left on the quad. I've said Naz is one of our most loyal and dedicated fans who got caught up in some of the censorship or kool aid dispensing because he thought it was in Wake's best interests. When I made his pic my avatar two years ago it was actually my crusade to get him out of working for Wake and back in the stands dancing his tail off. I showed undeniable, statistically significant proof that we were more likely to win in games where he danced instead of wore a suit. This was in the years when he was first transitioning and before he officially hung up the bucket hat. Like I said, I try and make a concerted effort not to get in to the nastiness but I'm no saint. I think you're reaching and I promise you I've matured from the e-punk who showed up on these parts a decade ago.

I have given Naz a hard time in the past on DS and called him an AD puppet, hence the image I created. Not exactly an outrageous opinion. I still think the image is pretty dang funny, as well as my butchered photoshop of the Wake suicide note left on the quad. I've said Naz is one of our most loyal and dedicated fans who got caught up in some of the censorship or kool aid dispensing because he thought it was in Wake's best interests. When I made his pic my avatar two years ago it was actually my crusade to get him out of working for Wake and back in the stands dancing his tail off. I showed undeniable, statistically significant proof that we were more likely to win in games where he danced instead of wore a suit. This was in the years when he was first transitioning and before he officially hung up the bucket hat. Like I said, I try and make a concerted effort not to get in to the nastiness but I'm no saint. I think you're reaching and I promise you I've matured from the e-punk who showed up on these parts a decade ago.

THIS THREAD

2905460818_cc04d25aa8.jpg

IS ABOUT

2910197515_ab0ac80034_z.jpg

TO BE

naztdeacs-b8-actual1.jpg

...Never mind.

5435034644_2e86790b52_z.jpg

First of all, getting so butthurt over something done (by someone whom you've probably never met in real life btw) on the internet and threatening to contact their employer with false and baseless claims of antisemitism is about as chickenshit a move as there is. Just step away from the computer for a little while, enjoy the nice southern California weather. This whole situation reminds me so much of this guy:

Before you even contemplate doing something like that, but sure as hell better have some hard proof on the person who did it, which you dont and will never have, so its all speculation on your part. Hell, I know I didnt do it, but unless the person comes forward and outs them-self, I have no way of finding it out either. If said person comes out, we will handle it accordingly, I can promise you that.

Since we're on this 100% transparent kick lately, and quoting you "As you know using someone’s own, unedited words against them is 100% legal", it should be known you've been emailing back and forth with at least two moderators and have completely disregarded everything they've said in response to you. Yeah, we've got it all saved in case it ever becomes necessary for us to use, btw. Your personal witch hunt on the board "vetting" those who could have possibly changed your avatar, including non-moderators/admins, who have no access to those capabilities in the first place is childishly funny. Would you like for us to out the list of whom you've already vetted? Let me just put it this way for everyone else, its fucking hilarious. You care so much about your e-rep that you rep others and request they rep you back in return for no reason, and left this little nugget in a message: "Are your parodies still up? If so I need you to rep me from as many as you have every day. Sorry about this, but it is necessary. " What could be so necessary that you need as much rep as you can get? Do you want to eventually earn a mythical internet E-Rep trophy, or do you build it up for some magical death blow dealt to your "enemies"? You are far and away the most concerned with rep on the boards, and wear it like a badge of courage. You fail to realize, those whom you claim to constantly attack you dont do so because they genuinely hate you. They do it because they get their rocks off watching you blow up as a result of the tiniest things. Is that childish and immature of them, hell yes it is, but its the internet and that is what happens on the internet.

If you do take this to the real world and contact someone's employer, I can promise you this. You will never post on this message board again, ever, regardless of whether you feel like contacting them was warranted. If a poster contacted someone associated with you in real life over something posted on here, we'd do the same to them. If it takes an IP ban from every computer you've ever logged in from, we'll do it. Even threatening to do so could very well end up in us banning you.

If you contact their employer with false accusations and they sue you, we will turn over every shred of evidence we have. Emails, PMs, reps, and posts. Everything. Let it be known what will happen if you decide to travel down this road, and you better be fucking sure your ducks are in a row, all your t's are crossed and your i's are dotted.

BOOM!! ROASTED!!

You got what you asked for due to being an asshole twice in six minutes about statements that are over a week old. I'm just giving 50% of what you wanted......your drunken posting gets the results you desired. Just trying to help out.

Back