• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

I didn't say I posted it. I will admit my reps and so should you.

I got neg rep for calling the chocolate waterfall at crackers barrel a cesspool for salmonella or some other disgusting bacteria. Honestly, I just don't know what to say about that...

Last edited:
I said that RJ could not be prouder of having his own forum then I got a neg rep saying "jealous much" it must be from Premier RJ.

I also posted about having the same condition as Matta and someone wrote "that makes me hate you more."

Who are these people?

Lol, I think it depends if I posted on this iPhone...but that was not what they were mad about

When I posted the thread about Wyoming politicians discussing the acquisition of an aircraft carrier, a certain pony on this board told me that I should be more respectful of other cultures. What can you do other than kill five hookers?

"Thanks for the investment. Negrep for being a twat of a poster sometimes"

On my "resigning" post. hahahaha. I love neg rep like that. Nice and funny. And accurate.

Oh wait, dv7 won't know who's sending him unsigned rep now. This is going to be fun.

I said that RJ could not be prouder of having his own forum then I got a neg rep saying "jealous much" it must be from Premier RJ.

I also posted about having the same condition as Matta and someone wrote "that makes me hate you more."

Who are these people?

I did not make that post. As usual you don't know what you are talking about.

I'm glad to have resurrected this discussion since everyone is so testy.

I believe that if we are going to have a method to rate users, based solely on the content and quality of written opinions, the user assigning reputation should be known to the user receiving said positive or negative feedback.

I do realize that this is merely an anonymous message board however, and am willing to comply with the guidelines without causing the moderators of this site any excess or unnecessary stress and confusion. I am not any different than anybody else, and would not like to receive any special considerations or treatment.

Neg rep I just got:

"you'll be banned soon for stealing my name." -rjkarl

Neg rep: "Are you fucking retarded? Tebow threw a perfect spiral. You a fucking hater."

It was under old screen name.

Back