• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post Your Loot

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
Its Noon, and this isn't up yet?

- I got a beer holster and a biography of Teddy Roosevelt from Manifest
- A camelback from my Mom, which will initially be used for water on long runs, but will most likely be something I drink booze out of on the go.
- A new wallet from Santa
- Candy and gift cards to Starbucks in my stocking

Also won a $20 gift card (baller status!) to Walmart last night by winning Christmas bingo at my mom side of the family's Christmas Eve thing.

10383955_10205503300200095_1615755547668090852_n.jpg

Jewelry, framed print of our neighborhood, framed pic and ticket from White House Easter egg roll, gift cards, indoor outdoor blanket, Joan Rivers' book (ha!), Brunswick Stew (yum!), nail polish, jacket, sweater, Netflix, serving tray, calendar of pet shaming pictures, outdoor Bluetooth speaker, Big League Chew

Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Cast Iron Baking Sheet
Bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 15
Cash
Couple of books

Patagonia Jacket and duffel
Turntable
Original issue Led Zeppelin I on vinyl
Led Zeppelin II-IV on vinyl
Skinning knife
John Currence cookbook
1989 Toyota Landcruiser

XBOX One Assassin's Creed Bundle
LEGO Cargo Plane
Sweater/Clothes
Cards Against Humanity
Ice Ball Molds
Really nice Crystal Whiskey glasses
Wireless Headphones (Sennheiser 120)
Beer Huggie Hoodie

enhanced-buzz-30931-1355235858-2.jpg

Craft Yarn (You know it!)
$$$Cash$$$

Biggest haul in a while...such a great Christmas!!

3 cast iron skillets (8, 10, 12)
Cole Haan shoes
Brief case
Over ear headphones
Bluetooth ear buds
Workout gear
Salt pig
Southern Living annual recipes
Mixer attachment
Wireless smoker thermometer

Liverpool shirt, soccer ball, down payment on season tickets for Charlotte's new soccer team, grilling tools, running socks, and some other cool stuff. The best part was seeing my wife moved to tears from a framed picture of her and our dog though. By far.

Couple of cashmere sweaters
Bunch of new Perry Ellis dress shirts
Dockers
Das Boot
10 year Pappy Van Winkle's Old Rip van Winkle bourbon
Scratch ticket that I took home $50 on

Apparently there was a sale at the tory burch and Kate spade stores this year because I got:

Tory burch brown boots
Tory burch navy flats
Tory burch sunglasses
Pair of lululemon pants
Kate spade jewelry
Kate spade tote bag
Kate spade scarf
New phone case
Various other fun jewelry
Nice sheets for both beds in my house
Some skincare stuff

Really pleased with all of it! Also really pumped about what I got for my mom-- ipsy glam bag subscription. Kiiiiinda wanting one for me now too, OOPS.

Smoker
Speakers/receiver/sub
Knife set and block
Chemex
Clothes

Radical haul.

Jewelry, framed print of our neighborhood, framed pic and ticket from White House Easter egg roll, gift cards, indoor outdoor blanket, Joan Rivers' book (ha!), Brunswick Stew (yum!), nail polish, jacket, sweater, Netflix, serving tray, calendar of pet shaming pictures, outdoor Bluetooth speaker, Big League Chew

What flavor of Big Leagur Chew? It matters.

iPhone 6, bottle of Johnny Walker Black, Houses of the Holy and Aja on vinyl, and then this dope keychain in my stocking:

5201913905e71ad9e2910f847b224ad0.jpg

Big Foot skis, Wake Forest Under Armor half zip, Wake Forest Quilt, Immersion Blender, clothes, cash, gift cards

Back