• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post Your Loot

Browning maxus from the wife. Absolutely blown away she got it for me. We had a low spending limit and she surprised me.

Browning maxus from the wife. Absolutely blown away she got it for me. We had a low spending limit and she surprised me.

Smoothest shooting shotgun I have ever owned. You'll love it.

Be sure to take your time cleaning the grease off it before you shoot it the first time. I missed a couple of spots and then really had a spend some time cleaning it after I shot it the first time.

Smoothest shooting shotgun I have ever owned. You'll love it.

Be sure to take your time cleaning the grease off it before you shoot it the first time. I missed a couple of spots and then really had a spend some time cleaning it after I shot it the first time.

Yeah when I get home from our trip I am doing a full breakdown. I am pretty pumped. The nicest gun I own right now is a citori, but I wanted a nice gun that I could take into rougher conditions than a nice o/u.

Yeah when I get home from our trip I am doing a full breakdown. I am pretty pumped. The nicest gun I own right now is a citori, but I wanted a nice gun that I could take into rougher conditions than a nice o/u.

I've drug my Maxus all over and never had a problem with it. When I travel to South Dakota or the Delta to duck hunt I usually take a pump gun as a backup, but I've never had to even get my pump out of the case in the 4 or 5 years I've owned my Maxus.

I got a 50" tv (didn't have a tv), a Ms Bento box, and Grumpy Cat stuffed animal that attaches to a window.

It's things like this that makes people think gun nuts are compensating for small penises.

This is probably my best opportunity to say that someone once let me borrow their Perazzi MX11 for an afternoon at a clay range and it was sex.

Bose 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones
Socks
Wallet
Cuisinart blender

new work boots
dress socks
athletic socks
my grandmother's old cast-iron skillet and cornbread mold

you were shooting at stepdad, weren't you?
haha, no, I was at a shooting range with a clay range with a few buddies of mine just outside Lawrence Kansas. Pretty sure the Perazzi had been a grand prize for the Kansas skeet shooting championship, though the guy that let me borrow it was definitely the type to drop 8 grand on an Italian shotgun.

Last edited:
Lacoste sweater
A few Guy Harvey shirts
LOTR: Extended Editions on Blu Ray
East Coast Wings gift card

It's things like this that makes people think gun nuts are compensating for small penises.

The name of the gun or my post in general?

Here is a crazy gun nut using a Citori:

1920px-Barack_Obama_shooting.jpg

haha, no, I was at a shooting range with a clay range with a few buddies of mine just outside Lawrence Kansas. Pretty sure the Perazzi had been a grand prize for the Kansas skeet shooting championship, though the guy that let me borrow it was definitely the type to drop 8 grand on an Italian shotgun.

I meant in your fantasy imagination

I assumed you were at range

i thought italians dropped their guns and ran

Back