• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post your loot

jccdeac

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Reaction score
So it's Christmas eve and our kids are coming home with presents from the other side of the family. Merry Christmas to all!

Nothing for me....yet.

A low country boil pot and burner, will be breaking in that bad boy this Tuesday in Annapolis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to my sister getting married, this is the first year we've done Christmas Eve gifts as she's going to her husband's family tomorrow.

Got some really awesome technology stuff (new bedroom TV & smart home gadgets) but I am most excited that my parents (mainly my mom) are going to cover the adoption fees for a mini bull terrier (I've fostered various bull terriers & minis for a while and had told her I wanted to adopt one eventually).

Wife is working tomorrow, so we did Christmas Eve on Friday and Christmas today. We don't exchange adult gifts, but got a bike tool, some Bluetooth earbuds for swimming and some makers, johnny walker black and patron airplane bottles in the stocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked for new pots and pans or Final Four tickets. We'll see if I get anything.

Have only done Santa presents so far. Waiting for brothers and wives to get up so we can start unwrapping.

Parents asked for specific suggestions of "big gift" ideas this year so they weren't buying a bunch of little random things. So I think we're getting a Roomba, a hammock, and a Netflix subscription for the year (which they've gifted us the last 2 years).

I got a pretty sweet evolution of the Deacon logo framed deal. Fly rod, wading boots, some clothes and a new crockpot.

870d26ed3cce43cccee6b083edfc193d.jpg

Got a Google Home and a chromecast to go with it, pair of boots, curling iron, a keurig, and my mom got some pretty postcards I'd picked out on a family vacation framed for my new house.

Some sweet hiking boots, and cash for our bowl trip from the inlaws. Not sure when Christmas will be had with my folks. Sometime in January, but they may be planning a trip to D.C. for the coronation instead.

Cash from mom, tix to Merlefest from inlaws, new backpack and concert tix from wife

Got some shirts and socks, pair of sweatpants, a couple bottles of wine, wine glasses, wine aerator, tickets to the Penguins vs Hurricanes game in January. Super excited about that since I'm from Pittsburgh. Cash as well. Solid year overall!

Money to pay for the trip to Military Bowl, Force Awakens soundtrack on vinyl, some running socks, Pyrat rum, various running energy snacks, retro Wake hat from Camel City goods, Peahead Walker bookand some money.

Last edited:
Smith sunglasses to use for fishing, Rtic soft cooler, new lumbar pack for fishing, some Team USA swag, and some camp socks.

Ralph Lauren sport coat, tailored dress pants and shirts, a few ties, gel memory foam pillow, scratch-off American travelers map, a couple Under Armor quarter zips and hoodies, a pair of khaki colored joggers, movie theater gift certificate, cash money

Running pants/shirts, awesome Skyrim puzzle, dress shirts, scarves, giftcards, Liverpool cooler, bad ass Westworld tshirt, a pretty damn good Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

A (surprise) Keurig machine, Everton pajamas and scarf, Cubs socks, and some athletic/running shorts. Also my mom had a bunch of Cubs WS headlines and front pages collected and framed, with a place to include my Game 5 ticket. It is pretty awesome.

Fire Stick
San Juan (boardgame)
Leaf Blower

All awesome gifts, in different regards.

Back