• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post your loot

My daughter got a balance bike at about 3 and caught on quickly. Right Push glide left push glide. She was keeping up pretty well on longish big rides fairly quickly. When she moved to a pedal bike she had no trouble climbing on and riding right away.

Yeah, my niece is a bit younger than that (20 months), but she seems to ride around on some push-cart things pretty well. I see little TINY kids zooming around all the time out here (Portland) so I have hope she can figure it out. It's pretty adorable when they do.

b7d63530bf6ba17abf24763757d78c70.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a 40" TV under $300. Found one for $269 that's decent.

I got the 8" Fire HD tablet for $50. Hoping it Hearthstones better than the original Fire HD tablet I have.

I got the 8" Fire HD tablet for $50. Hoping it Hearthstones better than the original Fire HD tablet I have.

Good luck. I had the same thought, but I could not find a single person that said H-Stone ran well on a 1.3 ghz Amazon tablet.

Anyone grab anything decent from Prime Day? Seems like the best deals are for Amazon gear (e.g. Alexa), though I snagged a wireless home security camera for $50: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CW4AR9K

I got "The Martian Extended Cut" and "Now You See Me" on UHD disc with Prime Day prices, and tacked on a Billy Madison Blu-ray for $5. Some lowlife stole my DVD, and I just tried to watch it the other day, only to find an empty case.

Automatic pepper mill
Automatic wine opener
Cat carrier
Litter Genie refills
Yeti knockoff mug

They're offering 40% off home services. Solid deal if you need a house cleaning or don't feel like mounting your TV yourself.

Amazon Dot
Smart Plugs for outlets to voice command lights on/off
Subscription to Amazon music
Better Butter Wax
Amazing Tide Bundle
Ninja Blender Pack

i started looking, but kind of got overwhelmed at all the STUFF. seeing as we just bought a house i'm sure i missed out on some necessary items... but i don't like buying until a true need is identified.
oh well, maybe next year.

Good luck. I had the same thought, but I could not find a single person that said H-Stone ran well on a 1.3 ghz Amazon tablet.

Tried it out last night, works way better than the old Kindle Fire HD. Lags during screen transitions or worthy-opponent-wheel spinning, but once in a game, everything responds fine. Wouldn't Nozdormu with it though.

Back