• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post your MCB gameday experience here

I saw Rulz earlier in the cowboy hat as well. In fact, I've never seen him without the cowboy hat. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Is Rulz a young guy that wears a black cowboy hat? Like... graduated in 05 young? I always assumed he was older, but if he was an 05ish grad I think I know who he is.

I figured as much, just thought I would throw it out there haha.

Do you know who I am talking about? I was going to be shocked if it was him.

No, but Rulz would not be mistaken for a 30 year old Wake grad.

daniel_20daddy_20and_20matt1.jpg

Here's a shot from Daniel's final high school game.

Is Rulz a young guy that wears a black cowboy hat? Like... graduated in 05 young? I always assumed he was older, but if he was an 05ish grad I think I know who he is.

Rulz was two rows in front of me in section 137. Didn't see him flip off the crowd, not saying it didn't happen but all of the fans behind us were Wake fans so it wouldn't have made much sense.

I stopped and talked to Rulz for a few minutes after the game. He was in a cheerful mood, and excited for the experience. He's pumped about next year.

I stopped and talked to Rulz for a few minutes after the game. He was in a cheerful mood, and excited for the experience. He's pumped about next year.

The whole world seemed cheerful to you at that point. :beer:

Back