• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predictions: Duke @ Wake

Duke should be focused after that Miami buttwhipping. We play them relatively close, but lose by 8.

Duke is so overrated. They play no games on the road before January. Plumlee has gone from a Wooden award guy to a 2nd team all acc caliber guy when the real play begins. Curry has to be guarded. Quin Cook and Thornton are pedestrian at best. the freshmen are the ones I worry about. that is IF Devin stays out of foul trouble.

Ratface will be fired up but I think we have more talent than most on this board give us credit for..... We will win this game. Our guys will be ready to play. Duke cannot keep CMM and CJ out of the lane.

i am happy to bet you are wrong. name the stakes.

Duke's had a game since the Miami loss - a convincing win over Maryland if I remember right.

Our guys, on the other hand, should be focused after their worst performance of the year (maybe Iona was worse - I didn't see that one, but against GT we were terrible in every aspect of the game).

I don't think we'll win, but I think you'll see a good effort from the Deacs and we'll keep it within single digits pretty much the entire game, with Duke probably pulling away to win by double digits due to foul shots or us missing a bunch of threes late. That's not a moral victory, just my prediction of what happens.

After that loss to Miami? Duke isn't going to get embarassed two games in a row.

This was actually a legitimate question that I answered and then TheReff said what he said anyway.

Now surely you don't expect TheReff to turn down an opportunity to be wrong? An easily avoidable one at that?

ron "stone face" wellman sits staring at nothing. pats himself on the back for another moral victory and heads to the after party (which actually ended at 4:00 PM so his fan club can make the early bird special at denny's).

Predictions: Duke@Wake

Duke: 6000 fans Wake:3000 fans::rolleyes:

Back