• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predictions: Duke @ Wake

Wake by one. Wellman gloats. He has always been an ass since I played at wake. Never understood why everyone was high on him.

You're the guy who said Prosser and Grobe weren't great hires, right?

Heart says we win 68-63.
Head says we lose 79-54 because K gives mercy, still liking the state of our program.

I've come to expect to be shocked one way or another with this team...

Last edited:
If we can play solid defense (aka DO NOT PLAY CAV) and let Tree go to town defending the 3, as well as scoring a TON of transition points.. We will keep it close. But if we cant run up and down the court, there is no way we score more than 50 on a Duke defense playing a half court offense. We are horrible unless its a track race and the threes are falling.. %10 percent chance we edge them out (similar to State game). 50% chance we lose by 15+ and 40% chance we keep it relatively close.

How has Duke only played 2 road games this year? Something tells me we'll have the same amount of road wins after this one...

With Kelly out, have a prayer. That kid absolutely kills us. I don't think Duke is as good as advertised, nor do I think we're as bad as advertised. Bzzzz has to play the right kids - i.e. 33 yes, 10 no - and make sure we get out on perimeter to defend. Basically we need to play great and Dook needs to play below average in order to have a chance.

What is Bzz's record against ranked teams? Any number crunchers out there have that stat?

A friend from work has courtside tix to this game. She wore Wake colors all day just to lead me on, then switched to a Duke tee right before she left the office. Just sashayed right on by with a big smile, showing me her favorite finger ...

A friend from work has courtside tix to this game. She wore Wake colors all day just to lead me on, then switched to a Duke tee right before she left the office. Just sashayed right on by with a big smile, showing me her favorite finger ...

Did she get her masters at Miami by any chance?

Back