• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidential Debate Mafia: TRUMP'S MAFIA WINS!

Is this where I check in to say that I still feel dead inside? I would vote for Donald Trump if he wanted to put a wall on the northern border.

Is this where I check in to say that I still feel dead inside? I would vote for Donald Trump if he wanted to put a wall on the northern border.

I will gladly go up to northern Minnesota to plant the first brick.

Only reading backwards post game, but I have never heard of a "game talk" restriction on twilight. Only restriction is player who is dead can't post. Twilight is stupid.

Also I hear the mafia was asking for AA's. I have no idea who the mafia was, but that makes you losers.

Also I hear the mafia was asking for AA's. I have no idea who the mafia was, but that makes you losers.

0eu1Gg1.jpg

Eh whatever. It's pretty typical for maf to talk in maf chat with the mod in there about whether or not someone should be AA'd, or even for civs to PM the mod expressing opinions on whether or not someone should be AA'd.

And there could have been even more AA's under the rules that RSF laid out. For example, DV7 dead posting the oil rig after he got "killed" could have cost another civ life

Eh whatever. It's pretty typical for maf to talk in maf chat with the mod in there about whether or not someone should be AA'd, or even for civs to PM the mod expressing opinions on whether or not someone should be AA'd.

And there could have been even more AA's under the rules that RSF laid out. For example, DV7 dead posting the oil rig after he got "killed" could have cost another civ life

Yeah, but asking for AAs for things that have no impact on the game is for fuckboys

lol

Meh. It was just like any other competition. You go to the ref anytime someone does something outside the rules and you ask for a penalty. You usually don't expect to get anything out of it, but you are almost obligated to ask. We certainly weren't pushing the issue. It was pretty much "hey, somebody night posted. AA?"

It was a good game. I hope it keeps people excited.

no it's not. Its only done by shitty mafia. It's angleshooting. The topic should never come up, and the mod should just do what he thinks is correct.

Meh. It was just like any other competition. You go to the ref anytime someone does something outside the rules and you ask for a penalty. You usually don't expect to get anything out of it, but you are almost obligated to ask. We certainly weren't pushing the issue. It was pretty much "hey, somebody night posted. AA?"

I'm surprised to see this from you.

Back