• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidential Debate Mafia: TRUMP'S MAFIA WINS!

I'd love to. I can't reliably chatzy from work, so that's a problem.

With this hurricane coming and one of our offices in FL, I'm not volunteering right now. Maybe next week.

I'll run it with you and do the chatzy stuff.

I could maybe run another game next week. I'll know what my schedule looks like for sure later this afternoon.

I might be in Florida but I'll play either way

just like every mafia chat I've been in, as soon as a person night talked or angle shot (?) we would quickly mention it in chat and say "oh, that should be an AA."

This is not true at all, in fact the opposite happens more often, at least among honorable players. I haven't been in a chatzy for a while, maybe things changed. I blame millennials.

I honestly don't think I've ever been part of a mafia chat where the opinion on whether an AA should be used or not wasn't voiced by the mafia. Frequently, but not always, it is to say that there's no AA necessary after a statement by the moderator, but I really don't think if an issue came up when I've been in the mafia someone hasn't voiced the mafia's opinion on it.

I didn't have an opinion one way or the other on Knight's AA. SD3 had to be AA'd and I think it was unanimous from the mafia and RSF both.

I honestly don't think I've ever been part of a mafia chat where the opinion on whether an AA should be used or not wasn't voiced by the mafia. Frequently, but not always, it is to say that there's no AA necessary after a statement by the moderator, but I really don't think if an issue came up when I've been in the mafia someone hasn't voiced the mafia's opinion on it.

I didn't have an opinion one way or the other on Knight's AA. SD3 had to be AA'd and I think it was unanimous from the mafia and RSF both.

If night had been called then I think you have to AA sd3 100%. I don't know that I'd have AA'd knight for his post (since you know he's mobile/driving/at the jail and it had absolutely nothing to do with the game) even if night had been called. Probably have to bc of the 4 minutes, but people are frequently given passes in that situation. But when a mod contributes to the circumstances and mafia convinces him to pull the trigger....sad. You should have been arguing against it. If you think its clearing of someone, then you kill them. AAs ruin games and should be avoided whenever possible, even if you "technically" are justified in using them. Taints your victory.

For what it's worth, when I AA'd Knight and SD3 I hadn't been in maf chat for a solid hour or so. (Though I joined maf chat immediately after and saw that they had mentioned it)

Had to google those things. Apparently, they're for fake smoking.

Looks like a lot of work

NGsR3zB.gif

Back