• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidential Debate Mafia: TRUMP'S MAFIA WINS!

This reads organic civ to me. Seems too defensive to be maf

Don't like.

This is pretty much the definition of a bad entry post, but the rest of the posts don't really do much to my mafia radar (#DoofusHedges).

I think the piling on by (mostly) Terps is where we can learn more information. Dv5.75 also said he's not a special, so we should trust him and either lynch him as a vanilla civ, or as mafia.

IRREFUTABLE LOGIC

DV7

Really don't like.

This is pretty much the definition of a bad entry post, but the rest of the posts don't really do much to my mafia radar (#DoofusHedges).

I think the piling on by (mostly) Terps is where we can learn more information. Dv5.75 also said he's not a special, so we should trust him and either lynch him as a vanilla civ, or as mafia.

IRREFUTABLE LOGIC

DV7

(Parenthesis), a #hashtag, ALL CAPS, calling out the Terps, actually putting effort into the post.

checks pretty much every doofus mafia box there is

I'm fine with doofus, mystery, or dv7.

Or we could lynch eagles. I feel like that is the most -ev thing we could do regardless of alignment which seems appropriate.

I feel like MysteryMen is always horrible at picking up jokes. Personality flaw.

***Doofus***

That should be 3 on him and bringing him closer to DV7.

We should kill Donald Trump this round. Cut the head off a snake and the body will also die and then the mafia is totally dead.

(Parenthesis), a #hashtag, ALL CAPS, calling out the Terps, actually putting effort into the post.

You already commented on this post and didn't vote for him...and now you're going to quote the same post and vote for him after two other people already did?

Why did you call Doofus out earlier and not vote for him, and then come back quote the same post and vote for him after others already had?

I feel like MysteryMen is always horrible at picking up jokes. Personality flaw.

***Doofus***

That should be 3 on him and bringing him closer to DV7.

Yeah it's weird because I have mad jokes myself IRL

You already commented on this post and didn't vote for him...and now you're going to quote the same post and vote for him after two other people already did?

Like I said, regardless of my horrid initial entry post, it will discern information from other n00bs who want to jump on the low hanging fruit.

Why did you call Doofus out earlier and not vote for him, and then come back quote the same post and vote for him after others already had?

Because I can?

Much like the real election, I want everybody to die because you all look like shit.

Back