• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidential Debate Mafia: TRUMP'S MAFIA WINS!

Like I said, regardless of my horrid initial entry post, it will discern information from other n00bs who want to jump on the low hanging fruit.

So you made an intentionally bad post to see if people recognized it? Maybe I'm too Level 1 but I don't get it

I'd be fine with a run on SD3 if anyone wants it. And if DV7 flips maf he looks real bad

Code:
THROUGH POST 126:

dv7	5	gouda, rommy, ryala, damo, doofus
doofus	4	mm, timdunk, sd3, nonny
boston	2	eagles, chic
toogs	2	dv7, knight
damo	1	tejas
nonny	1	numbers
numbers	1	bym
tejas	1	lokis

YTV: boston, redwing, smoove, toogs

I really really need for Chris Christie to be a mafia member. If this game doesn't have jokes about his soft, shitty body, then we've failed as a group.

I really really need for Chris Christie to be a mafia member. If this game doesn't have jokes about his soft, shitty body, then we've failed as a group.

I love this theme.

So you made an intentionally bad post to see if people recognized it? Maybe I'm too Level 1 but I don't get it

Sadly it wasn't intentional. I've never quite gotten the hang of entry posts.

That being said, people who usually jump on my posts as bad do so because it's easy to call a spade a spade. Doesn't really require a lot of effort nor thought, and is a safe bet because they know they can hide.

That's why SD3 looks especially bad after the exchange.

Like I said, regardless of my horrid initial entry post, it will discern information from other n00bs who want to jump on the low hanging fruit.

Someone make this into a joke about dv7's balls

Sadly it wasn't intentional. I've never quite gotten the hang of entry posts.

That being said, people who usually jump on my posts as bad do so because it's easy to call a spade a spade. Doesn't really require a lot of effort nor thought, and is a safe bet because they know they can hide.

That's why SD3 looks especially bad after the exchange.

:doofustriggerwarningbatsignal:

In the last 20 posts MM has made a lair joke, a self-deprecating comment, and tried to crowd source a run on sd3. I don't like it.

I'm innocent as fuuuu

But I'm not going to self-prev. I will, however, switch to sd3 because he's seen my penis and his call out non-vote to call out vote posts about doofus. Reads like a mafia teammate trying to gain cred to me.

Doofus reading civ. Idiot civs or maf bit on him. Sd3 worst. Kthx

Back