• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidential Debate Mafia: TRUMP'S MAFIA WINS!

Hey chic i thought it was Ready for Hillary?

In this here game of mafia, Gouda caught a mafia. Switch to

***dv7***

On one hand I think the tone of this post is off, on the other it would mean that mafia damo was the third vote on a potential runaway after gouda and rommy.

We need alternative energy sources. I mean, I would say that, but more oil would be super sweet. Gimme that delicious black gold.

vote for toogs because he has shifty eyes

This is pretty much the definition of a bad entry post, but the rest of the posts don't really do much to my mafia radar (#DoofusHedges).

I think the piling on by (mostly) Terps is where we can learn more information. Dv5.75 also said he's not a special, so we should trust him and either lynch him as a vanilla civ, or as mafia.

IRREFUTABLE LOGIC

DV7

This is pretty much the definition of a bad entry post, but the rest of the posts don't really do much to my mafia radar (#DoofusHedges).

I think the piling on by (mostly) Terps is where we can learn more information. Dv5.75 also said he's not a special, so we should trust him and either lynch him as a vanilla civ, or as mafia.

IRREFUTABLE LOGIC

DV7

Textbook mafia Doofus post

IRREFUTABLE LOGIC

DV7

Bad post. He's already been piled on, what do we gain from you adding onto it? And way too much tongue in cheek to try to explain away the explainyness.

Doofus

Code:
THROUGH POST 92:

dv7	5	gouda, rommy, ryala, damo, doofus
boston	2	eagles, chic
doofus	2	mm, timdunk
damo	1	tejas
nonny	1	numbers
numbers	1	bym
tejas	1	lokis
toogs	1	dv7

YTV: nonny, boston, knight, redwing, sd3, smoove, toogs

Well regardless of Doofus' alignment it's not likely that there are two or more mafia out of SD3, MM, or TimDunk with that quick run. Agreed that the entry is complete garbage.

Lol that three people in a row picked up on how bad a post that was?

No, just about the information that it can discern about people posting on it.

Basically what Numbers said.

It was not a good entry post on my part.

Back