• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President's Cup

Why does TGC think Tiger/Phil is important for the sport? They suck together and can't stand each other. There are plenty of other interesting, and really good, players in this competition. I'd rather see Tiger playing well and, gasp, smiling than he and Phil pouting and losing.

Granted, the loudest 1 demanding that pairing was Brandel Chamblee. And I can't remember the last time he was right about anything. He's wrong more than Skip Bayless. But there were others as well.

Anyway to watch this online? Time Warner isn't a provider associated with Golf Channel's Live Extra streaming service. Who's got a username and password they want to share?

Bill and Webb playing together; interesting.

Apparently they had wanted to play together for several years. Good pub for Wake (especially the golf program), and hopefully they play well.

Apparently they had wanted to play together for several years. Good pub for Wake (especially the golf program), and hopefully they play well.

During the captain's pick announcements show on TGC, Webb mentioned Bill first as a partner he would want to play with. Watched a little at lunch. US was up in all 6 matches when I left.

Anyway to watch this online? Time Warner isn't a provider associated with Golf Channel's Live Extra streaming service. Who's got a username and password they want to share?

I need help too, please

Webb and Bill are 8 under through 13 holes today.

Spieth is good. I hope my boy Rory gets his head straight. Rory-Spieth for the next 20 years would be fucking awesome.

Bill doing most of the heavy lifting thus far. Other than the first hole, which he won, Webb has had ball in pocket on several holes. Team 2 up through 14. US up in 5/6.

Back