• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Press Conference: 6 PM on Tuesday, 6:30 "Mann The Quad"

Wow. Our sports marketing dept. cannot successfully link a video. It is unbelievable how bad they are.

Due to technical difficulties, Wake Forest will not be having an official school stream. Instead they are directing people to WXII's stream. It's not like they had multiple days to work out the technical details to broadcast the event. This is not even close to the first time that Wake has either failed to produce a live event or failed to produce one adequately. How can Wake have such good video editing/production but such bad live media production?

Wait Wake coaches are allowed to smile? I thought that was banned a few years ago.

Due to technical difficulties, Wake Forest will not be having an official school stream. Instead they are directing people to WXII's stream. It's not like they had multiple days to work out the technical details to broadcast the event. How can Wake have such good video editing/production but such bad live media production?

Their director of athletic communications is a 32 year old kid with no experience other than in Wellman's AD.

It's seriously time for some new blood.

anyone else having sounds issues with wxii's website?

At least he knows he needs to recruit, refreshing to hear. Recruiting is the name of the game, basically one of [Redacted]'s ultimate failures.

Fuck this stream. I cant even hear the questions and my speakers are on full blast.

Recruiting is the name of the game. That's what he's looking for in staff.

All the Tacy mentions should make Manning BKF's third favorite behind BK and Tacy.

Back