• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Juve got bailed out by the Serie A refs again, so they could salvage an undeserved draw with a questionable penalty in the last 10 minutes. The ref also took a perfectly legitimate goal away from Chievo playing on the road. Fucking Juventus and their refs.

Juve got bailed out by the Serie A refs again, so they could salvage an undeserved draw with a questionable penalty in the last 10 minutes. The ref also took a perfectly legitimate goal away from Chievo playing on the road. Fucking Juventus and their refs.

Serie A gonna Serie A

Not a scoopla but I'm friendly with a guy who works for MLS and apparently a lot of people there think there is a real chance Ronaldo comes over next year or the year after. Hard to imagine but there must have been some feelers put out by his people.

Can anyone think of any reason Brendan Rodgers should manage another match for Liverpool? There's literally no difference in this side than we saw middle to end of last season

I feel like every single team I pull for is either "shitty" or "tangibly improved but still shitty"

Tough call. I feel like Benteke's was from a slightly harder angle and he went far post with it, but Rooney's was off a pass rather than a ball that was deflected really high (so his strike had to have been more difficult to time) and his shot was top corner. Don't make me choose!

lol nice passing spurs. my boy harry cant seem to score a goal

Back