• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Price or Skinner?

Who is the better football player?

• Skinner is a winner!!

Votes: 148 68.8%
  • The Price is right!!

Votes: 67 31.2%

• Total voters
Man, so glad I hadn't voted in this yet. Easy choice now I think.

Tanner is not passing the ball with confidence. I cannot believe we have not given some other QBs snaps in these non-conference games. I don't understand that philosophy unless they are embarrassingly bad.

For most of this thread the voting was neck and neck, with the board pretty much evenly split. This was supposed to be the year Price was really gonna shine. Obviously that's not happened, at least not yet. What happened?

4 years following a lobotomy will do that to a guy.

So bizarre. He really passed the ball with more accuracy and conviction in his first two years than his last two years.

So bizarre. He really passed the ball with more accuracy and conviction in his first two years than his last two years.

Yep. That's what sucks so bad about the #blametheplayers camp. I don't doubt that consistent coaching could have salvaged Tanner's career.

Last edited:
Yep. That's what sucks so bad about the #blametheplayers camp. I don't doubt that consistent coaching could have salvaged Tanner's career.

My favorite is the ESPN graphic in certain games (Pitt games, recently) that says something like "THREE! coordinators and FOUR offenses in FOUR years" as if to apologize for Tyler Palko's insipid results.

Sometimes I like to imagine that we'll get an ESPN graphic that will say "ONE! coordinator and SEVEN offenses in FOUR years!" for Tanner Price.

Back