• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prince has died

I thought AIDS patients looked worse than Prince did before dying? See: Rock Hudson.

I still think it was an accidental OD similar to Heath Ledger and Michael Jackson. Hip problems are real painful, and there isn't really a pain-free resting position. I'm guessing he had been in Percocet long enough that advised dosages no longer provided relief, so he upped his dosage on his own until.... I'm guessing the Atlanta concert aggravated his hips, and he accidentally took too much post-concert then; but fortunately, he was not alone and could be identified and helped. The "next time" he was alone.

I don't claim to be an expert, but it seems that is not too much of one thing that kills people these days, but a combination of things that should not be mixed that does it. Mostly opiates and benzo-whatever it's called. Normally one, if not both, are prescription drugs.

Member when everyone thought 2016 was the worst year ever because a few celebrities died?

berries.JPG

Prince documentary "When Doves Cry" is good and in heavy rotation on one of the stations. Prince's parents messed him up royally. Not Michael Jackson messed up, but still pretty bad. He was known as "the lonely guy." Tragic story full of success.

"The best art is an expression of pain." Discuss.

Back