• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

They've been gone for the last month at least. Junebug is over on the Pit complaining in the Wordle thread and hiding on the Chat Thread. It's like if Ted Cruz was on Twitter trying to innocently post about his favorite bands or something.

Ugh....that article turns my stomach.

"We're going to kill you if you terminate a non-living entity in YOUR body, even if its non-sustainable or the product of the most disgusting and violent act ever committed against you. Murder for "murder".

It's like they believe the woman should sacrifice her body to take a potentially unviable fetus to term. And then if it somehow makes it and is born, do everything they can to keep the precious baby from living a healthy life by getting rid of social services, welfare, food stamps, and any support system that poor families, often single women, need.

PRO-LIFE ALL THE WAY BABY!!

(And again if something I said is wrong or comes out wrong, I have a hard time getting thoughts to paper when I'm mad. So just skip the calling me stupid stuff)

I really shouldn't post on here because I'm way out of my league.

Grifting with Homeschoolers, Cheating with other right to life spouses, all while passing laws providing bounties for women who have abortions out of state. And yet somehow none of this is surprising. At all.

Important to point out a state with a Democrat governor also has a Republican veto proof majority in the legislature.

Banning all abortion, even from rape and incest is the only intellectually honest position anti-abortion people can take.

This is very well put.

I guess but they could also convict rapists, pay victims well above going rate for a surrogate to carry the pregnancy to term, and make the child a ward of the state.

Back