• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Remember, any gun laws will just restrict the rights of law abiding gun owners (white Republicans) and won’t prevent gun violence anyway (Chicago !). But abortion bans will fully prevent all abortions.

In which all blame and responsibility falls on women.

We should get rid of child support to encourage women to be married before having children (and stay married), so the kids have the benefit of a two-parent household.

Divorce is just aborting a marriage. Let's crack down there first !

This is where I post that old Man Show bit where they hold a petition against womens suffrage

Oklahoma goes all in:

so what does he make of God inventing birth control and abortion

For some reason this reminds me of one of my favorite exchanges from The Office:

Dwight: Through concentration, I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will.
Pam: Why would you want to raise your cholesterol?
Dwight: So I can lower it.

Seems pretty fucked up that God would want women raped to get pregnant when he already made a pretty big deal about Mary conceiving miraculously

Last edited:
Taken over a span of four weeks in 2017

1513302138824.jpg

https://www.axios.com/2017/12/15/joe-manchins-tightrope-on-planned-parenthood-1513302138

Back