• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Democrats should just write their own Early Termination law - $10k reward every time a Karen video leads to the Karen getting fired.

Also, Abbott's hot take on abortion options reminds me of whatever jackass it was who basically said rapes only result in pregnancy if the girl is into it. Also we're officially on the countdown to finding out some weird Abbott sex scandal. Will it be his babysitter? 17-year-old cousin? An boyscout leader? He clearly has no idea what he's talking about or even what these laws do, so it's probably coming from other sources with leverage. Or just money.

Democrats should just write their own Early Termination law - $10k reward every time a Karen video leads to the Karen getting fired.

Also, Abbott's hot take on abortion options reminds me of whatever jackass it was who basically said rapes only result in pregnancy if the girl is into it. Also we're officially on the countdown to finding out some weird Abbott sex scandal. Will it be his babysitter? 17-year-old cousin? An boyscout leader? He clearly has no idea what he's talking about or even what these laws do, so it's probably coming from other sources with leverage. Or just money.

Todd Akin said women's bodies have a way of shutting the whole thing down.

I am strongly against the Texas abortion law.

But if it stops Californians from moving here, and keeps people boycotting us, then at least some good can come from it.

Can't understand why Californians would would want to run from that Democratic heaven.

Not sure about you guys but I'm jonesing for an update on the TX abortion bounty hunters.

Is PhDeac "working from home" today?

Can't understand why Californians would would want to run from that Democratic heaven.

White women wearing gorilla masks and throwing eggs at african american candidates for governor was likely the breaking point.

Not sure about you guys but I'm jonesing for an update on the TX abortion bounty hunters.

Is PhDeac "working from home" today?

Probably hot on the trail of a few more unreported murders. Narratives gotta eat.

Reddit shut down a forum for self-described Texas abortion 'bounty hunters'

https://www.businessinsider.com/reddit-shuts-down-forum-for-texas-abortion-bounty-hunters-2021-9

Reddit shut down a forum started by users who wanted to share tips on finding and suing people trying to get abortions in Texas, as first reported by Vice.

The r/TXBountyHunters subreddit was formed on September 2, the same day Texas law SB8 came into force banning abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected, which typically occurs at six weeks, often before most people know they're pregnant.

The law allows private citizens to sue anyone they believe helped somebody get an abortion after the six-week mark. This provision is wide-ranging, and Texas citizens could technically sue a cab driver who takes someone to an abortion clinic.

In an archived post from r/TXBountyHunters seen by Insider, one member said the law had opened up a "brand new arena of revenue" to private citizens.

"We are here to capitalize on that," they said.

Past comments from GOP candidates, state representatives and national lawmakers, including 2012 and 2016 presidential candidate Rick Santorum and white nationalist former Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa).

Santorum says victims of rape “should make the best of a bad situation” in old footage featured in the video.

King asks if it were “not for rape and incest, would there be any population left?”:bullshit:

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1437913675336093697

https://www.businessinsider.com/reddit-shuts-down-forum-for-texas-abortion-bounty-hunters-2021-9

Reddit shut down a forum started by users who wanted to share tips on finding and suing people trying to get abortions in Texas, as first reported by Vice.

The r/TXBountyHunters subreddit was formed on September 2, the same day Texas law SB8 came into force banning abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected, which typically occurs at six weeks, often before most people know they're pregnant.

The law allows private citizens to sue anyone they believe helped somebody get an abortion after the six-week mark. This provision is wide-ranging, and Texas citizens could technically sue a cab driver who takes someone to an abortion clinic.

In an archived post from r/TXBountyHunters seen by Insider, one member said the law had opened up a "brand new arena of revenue" to private citizens.

well this can't be right, sergeant anus said this was a joke

Nice to see the GOP's attempts to control what women do in the bedroom continues unabated. I'm sure that conservative women only have sex after they're married to an alpha male, Real American Trumpite.

Something tells me that guy isn’t too big on workshops that teach people about consent though.

Rumor has it this guy was on his way from Arizona to Texas looking for a "brand new arena of revenue" but turned back around once he heard the reddit forum was shut down

ze9aw6af2df21.gif

Rumor has it this guy was on his way from Arizona to Texas looking for a "brand new arena of revenue" but turned back around once he heard the reddit forum was shut down

ze9aw6af2df21.gif

One time I convinced my college roommate that Randall "Tex" Cobb was the same person that sang the song "I gotcha".

randall tex cobb was chugging beer at on the fringe after a fight in 1993. i was doing the same.

summer school was the tits.

Back