• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

And, right on cue. Washington Post article on how numerous other deep-red GOP states are already planning to introduce bills similar to the TX law as soon as possible. Meanwhile, Congressional Dems can't get enough votes to halt any of this or stop the filibuster or pass new voter rights laws or anything, really. But Senate Democrats are planning to hold hearings into all this in which I'm sure strong words will be used! The GOP has the kind of coordination that Democrats can only dream about.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-created-blueprint-abortion-restrictions-002620820.html

We can't let the Taliban take over Afghanistan again, they'll turn it into Texas!

There are lots of horrible people out there who aren’t going to change. They’ll remain self-centered.

In 2020, they came out in massive numbers, and even more came out against them.

That’s my hope - that good people will continue to show up.

This is a pretty remarkable characterization, given the subject matter of this thread.

This is a pretty remarkable characterization, given the subject matter of this thread.

You have the most pro-abortion stance of all of us. You just won’t admit it. Your main shtick is not having a kid before getting married is the key to success and single parents shouldn’t get help from the government. You just don’t want to know about the abortions that make that possible. Meanwhile, we actually care about children and all forms of families.

You’re an example of a horrible person who won’t change.

You have the most pro-abortion stance of all of us. You just won’t admit it. Your main shtick is not having a kid before getting married is the key to success and single parents shouldn’t get help from the government. You just don’t want to know about the abortions that make that possible. Meanwhile, we actually care about children and all forms of families.

You’re an example of a horrible person who won’t change.

If I had your stance on this issue, I would do everything I could to project my guilt too.

As always, follow the money.

97c1b444cc69c6ed3f452797383677e2.jpg

Texas is the GOP’s Template for a Totalitarian America
Why Texas’s New Abortion Law is Even Worse Than You Think

https://eand.co/texas-is-the-gops-template-for-a-totalitarian-america-4866c06da8b4

I would have to think that this law is going to really bit Texas in the ass as far as corporations doing business in the state. I mean it'd be the Charlotte bathroom law x100

I would have to think that this law is going to really bit Texas in the ass as far as corporations doing business in the state. I mean it'd be the Charlotte bathroom law x100

Yeah, I expect there will also be a brain drain on the state.

man, If I lived in Texas and had daughters , I would have to seriously consider whether or not it is safe to live in the state anymore.

A bounty hunter posting on reddit about the time he impregnated a waitress from the local watering hole?? El-oh-El

Serious question - How much money have you clowns wired to the Nigerian prince?

Yeah, I expect there will also be a brain drain on the state.

Which will help Republicans maintain their electoral advantages. This is part of the whole strategy.

Yo Ph - Any updates from Kendall Brown today on the TX watering hole with the pretty waitresses, cold beer, and pool table?

So much to unpack here. Was the pretty waitress (i.e. the 'perp') already wanted for a previous bounty?

If so, this bounty hunter deserves a fucking medal! He gets laid, collects the $10k abortion bounty, and collects his normal bounty hunter fee?

That's the rare triple dip. Impressive.

Back