• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

Conservatives like Creamy and deacspop don’t think they’re racist/sexist/awful etc so they don’t believe that what they’re voting for represents those things either. But they don’t actually follow what’s going on, educate themselves on the positions or just simply tune out the bad stuff.

There is so much awful shit going on with trump but you never see them defending that stuff. Why not? It’s still being done in the name of the Republican Party. Why only now do they show up?

To troll the libs, of course. As soon as Kavanaugh is confirmed, I'm sure that we'll have even more right-wing posters who rarely post show up to do some post-victory trolling laps. It's what they do nowadays. If the Dems do well in the midterms, they'll disappear, except to randomly post something like "5 to 4 dudes, suck it!"

I’m not going to take posts out of context and defend or denounce them. I’d have to reread the thread for context and I’m not going to do that because it doesn’t matter.

Ah. You could look them up on the thread. It's interesting that you say it "doesn't matter", because it actually gets to the heart of your argument earlier about liberals here unfairly labeling conservative posters as racists, sexist, misogynistic, etc. for no good reason. There were some good reasons to believe that a number of conservative posters were sexist, bigoted, etc. while reading or posting on the Kavanaugh thread. But now it doesn't matter, it would seem.

Ah. You could look them up on the thread. It's interesting that you say it "doesn't matter", because it actually gets to the heart of your argument earlier about liberals here unfairly labeling conservative posters as racists, sexist, misogynistic, etc. for no good reason. There were some good reasons to believe that a number of conservative posters were sexist, bigoted, etc. while reading or posting on the Kavanaugh thread. But now it doesn't matter, it would seem.

Honestly, dude, I’m just tired. I’ll dig a little deeper tomorrow and get back to you guys.

yet you guys support the extremists

We support the System; our Constitution. It states that it takes a majority vote of the Senate to confirm a SC nominee. That the majority of the Senate feels this man is a qualified nominee and will put him on the Court is as far from "extreme" as one can get. T'is the law of the land.

Thank God these Senators stood up to the true extremists who have harassed them thru this entire process.

They vote Saturday; you lose. Deal with it.

They'll be another nominee to rile you up soon enough.

Ouch.

:beer:

I see good portion of the Republican Party shifting closer to libertarianism, leaving the hardcore social conservatives behind. In turn I feel like society will advance, regardless of what a handful of OWGs want. I’m not in the school of thought that things will roll back to 50s.

Environmental regulations are well on their way back to the 50’s.

We support the System; our Constitution. It states that it takes a majority vote of the Senate to confirm a SC nominee. That the majority of the Senate feels this man is a qualified nominee and will put him on the Court is as far from "extreme" as one can get. T'is the law of the land.

Thank God these Senators stood up to the true extremists who have harassed them thru this entire process.

They vote Saturday; you lose. Deal with it.

They'll be another nominee to rile you up soon enough.

Ouch.

:beer:

But it's really the liberal posters who are the mean ones, the conservatives are just here for serious conversation and not for trolling purposes and talking shit. Not at all. How dare those nasty liberals say bad things to us!

Any real conservative should be furious what happened to their party and any conservative that still supports the party of trump is a deplorable trash human as will be shown in the history books.

Half of the pictures of children in cages with space blankets going around Facebook were taken during the Obama administration.

Some pictures may be fake, therefore everything bad about trumpublicans is false too

A lot of self-professed independents are coming out as Republicans on this thread. You can't have it both ways, y'all.

Owning the libs isn't politics.

Yeah but if you’re old who cares dead soon anyways.

Yeah as a young person I’m glad the constitution will be upheld by the court for years to come, and our rights won’t be stripped from us. The fourth admendment might still be fucked, but it was going to get fucked regardless.

Yeah as a young person I’m glad the constitution will be upheld by the court for years to come, and our rights won’t be stripped from us. The fourth admendment might still be fucked, but it was going to get fucked regardless.

What rights are you referring to? My guess is that a great many women are going to worry - and rightly so - about their right to control their own bodies being taken away, and gays and transgenders are going to rightly worry about their rights being curtailed or even removed, and other minority groups as well.

The whatabout of the deplorables continues, for accompanied minors removed from their parents or unaccompanied minors. I’m glad this country can continue to stand still or regress while the rest of the world progresses I’m sure it will work out well in the future.

The whatabout of the deplorables continues, for accompanied minors removed from their parents or unaccompanied minors. I’m glad this country can continue to stand still or regress while the rest of the world progresses I’m sure it will work out well in the future.

We've become a diverse, increasingly secular, urbanized nation that is governed by a rural, non-diverse minority whose values and views are from another age, and rooted in false nostalgia, anti-science religious fundamentalism, and white tribalism. Basically, places like Charlotte and Raleigh are being governed by the likes of Randleman and Reidsville. I'm sure this will end well.

We've become a diverse, increasingly secular, urbanized nation that is governed by a rural, non-diverse minority whose values and views are from another age, and rooted in false nostalgia, anti-science religious fundamentalism, and white tribalism. Basically, places like Charlotte and Raleigh are being governed by the likes of Randleman and Reidsville. I'm sure this will end well.

My God, what a total crock of shit.

My God, what a total crock of shit.

What is wrong about this, DeacsPop?

Also, why are you so belligerent these days? You were so excited about golfing and retirement in SC and, once you got there, you morphed into a really angry poster.

Back