• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PS3 NCAA Football 14 Offseason advancing to position changes at 12pm

It's advanced only two games in Conf Championship to make. UCLA and Miss.

Fell to 3rd for the only WR I was recruiting. I'm behind Miss St. and Idaho after their Week 13 and 14 visits. I think Idaho has unlocked him at least 3 times. I had a visit Week 4 and was close to pulling ahead but I could never stay alone ahead of the cut.

Fell to 3rd for the only WR I was recruiting. I'm behind Miss St. and Idaho after their Week 13 and 14 visits. I think Idaho has unlocked him at least 3 times. I had a visit Week 4 and was close to pulling ahead but I could never stay alone ahead of the cut.

Thats the one thing I hate about this new system once you are behind it's almost impossible to make up ground unless you are the cpu.

Thats the one thing I hate about this new system once you are behind it's almost impossible to make up ground unless you are the cpu.

Yeah. I led all season until I guess Week 15, put 700 points on each week, had a good visit in Week 4, and I'm down 750 points.

Could you tell a difference with the new sliders? We are at advancing at 5pm today.

yes, roughing the passer needs to be turned way down. there were 8 in my game. 1 or 2 a game is fine, but it was insane. other than that, defense still needs to go up, and offense down. couldn't stop them without a turnover, and never felt in danger of losing though.

season advanced to bowl week.
We have two user bowl games. UCLA vs. Ole Miss. and. Mich St. vs. Mizzu

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Mizzou, we play each other in the bowl game. When do you want to play?

#3 Washington defeated #4 Iowa in the Rose Bowl 21-0.

Couldn't tell much difference in the sliders. I didn't have a shutout under the old sliders, but that was due to some sloppy play against weaker teams. Iowa missed two 45+ yard FGs and I got two picks in my own territory. Iowa was 22-90 rushing and 16-20-127-2 passing. My production was normal.

Bern let me know when you can play.

So what happens if Mizzou doesn't play me in the bowl game?

Dallas, what time should we arrive for the viewing party? Is it catered?

I haven't played Dallas as Ole Miss, but I've lost to bern about 50 times.

My prediction: UCLA wins 49-45.

It will be a good game. I'm rusty in user games so it should be fun considering my blitzes don't work as well as in years past. York I will set Mizzou to auto pilot. I would set the game up on twitch.TV so y'all could watch but it shows my play calling screen.

Good move considering we know bern watches TV while playing his games.

ok i will try to bowl it up tonight. Good luck in the champ game!

Back