• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PS3 NCAA Football 14 Offseason advancing to position changes at 12pm

What's the word? Advancing to offseason tonight?

I was hoping to recruit tonight.

I think I am going to back out of the league. 2 littles ones is keeping me busy. Good luck the rest of the way. Mich St has a hell of a recruiting class coming in so watch out for them.

I think the league backed out first.

i kept up with it, but some bullshit games and late nights are making my decision for me lol.

I keep hoping that we could hit the right combination of settings to eliminate the bullshit games. Starting to look like the league will die before that though. Looks like only about 3 of us left.

I was hoping this league would last even longer than last year considering there won't be an NCAA 15. Unfortunate, but I'll be playing Arkham Origins come Friday anyway.

Well, I'll keep playing as long as you guys want.

I'm torn on Arkham. I really wish they were releasing it on PS4. I loved the first two. My wife's family wants birthday and Christmas present ideas. I feel silly asking for a PS3 game when the PS4 will be out.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Back