• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PS3 NCAA Football 14 Offseason advancing to position changes at 12pm

jamesda3

Reaction score
Team draft is finished we are awaiting rosters to start the season. 4 spots still available for those interested in joining.
Draft order and result to date:

1. Bern-UCLA
2. York-Michigan St.
3. Dallas-Ole Miss
4. drdeac-Utah
5. Gadget-Missouri
6. Ph-Washington
7. James-Kansas St.
8. Ice Mutiny-UNC
9. rubtherock-WVU
10. markjack1911-Arkansas

Basic Rules

1. You have three days from each advance to get your game in.
2. No going for it on 4th from your side of the 50 unless 2m left in 3rd and 4th quarter or down a great deal in the 2nd half.
3. Play sim and if you are not hip to what that means it just means try to be realistic no glitching to give you an advantage. No strip the ball perks.
4. 2 minimum user games per year to make the national championship game appearance warranted.
5. Try to set a time up for your user games with your opponent and stick with it. Failure to do so results in a sim game and a toss up.

Did I leave anything out?

Last edited:
As for me I would prefer 1 or 2* or 3 and 4* or less 1st and 2nd choices.

Sounds like recruiting is going back to previous years. Stealing recruits doesn't sound fun. Glad they're shortening the offseason.

I'm in.

Link doesn't work. Gotta cut and paste the full link.

Man, that's a lot of depth in the coach skills. I've been wanting that for awhile. Just hope it doesn't bog down the whole experience.

I'm for 3* or 4* keep the same teams.

Would the coach skills hurt you starting off so low at a bigger conference 3 or 4* to the point it could result in poor recruits and getting fired?

That's all about team selection. I do think we should wait until the game comes out before picking teams. Maybe a week in. It would give us time to go through the rosters and get comfortable with a few teams. We should come up with a selection order earlier though.

I was just thinking about buying this game. Almost got Last of Us, but I'll get this instead. Anyone see what the preorder bonuses are/ if Amazon is $40 again?

Count me in. I hope they did not overdue the new option features. Bern we need to play tiger before ncaa comes out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How would we do that?

Yeah that's the way we do it, only we assign each team a number and we don't let the person doing the random generator see them. After the order is generated we match the teams with the numbers.

That works. The second link requires you to put in the team names and a valid email address for each team before it generates the random order and emails everyone the order to prevent the cheating the blind number system is designed to prevent.

I downloaded the demo and my first impressions are it's a big improvement. You can tell the new physics engine plays a major roll with momentum tackles. The line picked up my blitzes well and they have some nice new in game features. But if Sony has online issues like last years game i'm done.

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know the Demo was up. Will be downloading that at halftime. Hard to believe it drops in 3 weeks.

Im in, but I haven't owned this game in the past. Worth trying to compete if I have zero experience?

I downloaded the demo and my first impressions are it's a big improvement. You can tell the new physics engine plays a major roll with momentum tackles. The line picked up my blitzes well and they have some nice new in game features. But if Sony has online issues like last years game i'm done.

I didn't have issues with Sony last year. I had issues with the game.

Back