• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PS3 NCAA Football 14 Offseason advancing to position changes at 12pm

We should wait a week after the game comes out before picking teams and then get the league going shortly thereafter.

Toys R us will give you a $25 gift card if you buy ncaa in store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

a lot of pussy written tags in this thread.

so far we have these coaches and would like a few more.

Coaches Signed Up:

1. jamesda3
2. phdeac
3. Dallas
4. drdeac
5. bern

6 coaches so far and I would like to get 4 more.

Plans got cancelled and I will pick up the game tom. if anyone wants to get game in.

Coaches Signed Up:

1. jamesda3
2. phdeac
3. Dallas
4. drdeac
5. bern
6. Gadget

I was just thinking about buying this game. Almost got Last of Us, but I'll get this instead. Anyone see what the preorder bonuses are/ if Amazon is $40 again?

I beat last of us and got about $40 towards trade in for it on NCAA.

Ok do you guys want to pm your email addresses for the random draft order or do you trust me just to post it?

The first way it would just send the results to everyone at once and the other I would just post it.

Anyone up for a scrimmage around 10 or 11 tonight?

I should be ready around then.

I am going to say I am out for this year. I have a baby due in a month so it is probably not the best timing.

Me and Rev had babies last year. Mine was the Sunday before the game came out. Thankfully he was a good sleeper after the first two weeks.

I am going to say I am out for this year. I have a baby due in a month so it is probably not the best timing.

1 game ever 3 days with a baby isn't tough at all. It is a good way to relax and relieve some of that new daddy tension lol. I have done it twice and thinking about it for a 3rd time.

Got me a Brandong Ghee and Chris Givens card for my ultimate team whatever this is.

james, you want to play a game in a few?

Back