• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PS3 NCAA Football 14 Offseason advancing to position changes at 12pm

we still have 8 more spots where is the excitement for the game that there usually is?

Oregon's playbook in demo is amazing. Really like the game this year.

we still have 8 more spots where is the excitement for the game that there usually is?
Count me in, I downloaded the demo last night and played a game and went through the controls. Pretty cool. I pre-ordered it online afterward.

I can only imagine what you can do with the enhanced option this year.

Shovel option may be undefendable. Too bad we aren't doing same teams as last year. Texas A&M with Manziel would be amazing.

Texas A&M with Manziel is probably a 6* star team now last year they were a 4*. I assume you are in bern?

It didn't bother you when they repeatedly had to go offline for long stretches because they lost customer info?

It didn't really affect me or the league last year. It was the save file that screwed us again last year. Hopefully no issues this year.

Can't link it from Tapatalk but last year's thread should help. Just search for PS3 in the thread title. Not a ton of rules. Three days for games. Pick a 4-star or less team. Somewhat realistic gameplay. 7 min quarters. Heisman was hard sliders.

might be taking gt, if their offense is good.

Does offense seem really easy to anyone else on the demo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

May be the teams but yeah. GT is on my list too.

Where are you finding the rosters?

Didn't realize it was up yet. Great.

Are we waiting for named rosters?

I'll come up with power rankings of available teams shortly.

Back