• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin trying to restore the USSR

If Hillary's Campaign Manager had been paid over $10M to run campaigns for Putin's hand-picked candidates; her National Security Advisor eaten at Putin's house and appeared on Putin's network saying it was the same as US news networks; a senior campaign person been promising to get rid of the sanctions on Russia and the Russians had hacked the RNC, tintin, simos the bobs and others would be calling her a traitor and would want her charged with treason.

Yeah totally. When real world things that matter such as Russia invading Ukraine and threatening Georgia happened and Obama didn't do jack shit, I did nothing but hammer the guy. Wait, no, I didn't

If Hillary's Campaign Manager had been paid over $10M to run campaigns for Putin's hand-picked candidates; her National Security Advisor eaten at Putin's house and appeared on Putin's network saying it was the same as US news networks; a senior campaign person been promising to get rid of the sanctions on Russia and the Russians had hacked the RNC, tintin, simos the bobs and others would be calling her a traitor and would want her charged with treason.

This is what obsession looks like, folks. Everyone has to get old. You don't have to go out like this.

Yeah totally. When real world things that matter such as Russia invading Ukraine and threatening Georgia happened and Obama didn't do jack shit, I did nothing but hammer the guy. Wait, no, I didn't

Except the fist MIG shoot down of a Georgian drone was in April 2008.

The sanctions Obama organized are greatly harming the Russian economy.

Just ONCE, I'd like to see you know SOMETHING, ANYTHING about what you post.

You'd be cool with a commie Russia wouldn't you?

I dunno. The Communist Party was full of revisionists and the Mensheviks had a better program than the Bolshies. It was rotten almost from the start. That said, the USSR intervened against Apartheid South Africa in Namibia while much of the world did not. It is unlikely that Putin will do anything that matches that fight.

I dunno. The Communist Party was full of revisionists and the Mensheviks had a better program than the Bolshies. It was rotten almost from the start. That said, the USSR intervened against Apartheid South Africa in Namibia while much of the world did not. It is unlikely that Putin will do anything that matches that fight.

That said, Hitler tried to curb smoking.

What should have we done differently wrt Russia over the last 8 years?

What should have we done differently wrt Russia over the last 8 years?

Excellent question. Deploy our military on a third front? Nukes? Sanctions? Tax cut?

Excellent question. Deploy our military on a third front? Nukes? Sanctions? Tax cut?

Obviously a tax and to allow Russian Mafiosa and oligarchs to live in the US tax free.

How long before Putin's divisions hit the shores of America?

No worries, we're ready.

reddawn.jpg

Back