• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

QB Going Forward

the staff generally knows what they are doing, if they are starting griffis over santino it’s not for no reason.

the issue is that our qb situation is so putrid that it is plausible that our best qb is the worst qb in the country.

What the actual fuck ?????????
Why does Clawson have such a severe case of cranial-rectal inversion about Mitch??

the staff generally knows what they are doing, if they are starting griffis over santino it’s not for no reason.

the issue is that our qb situation is so putrid that it is plausible that our best qb is the worst qb in the country.
If you lose to Brent Pry, you lose all coaching credibility.

Yep Mitch is back. Can't see that eight guys are coming at him

To answer the question posed in the title, no, the QB is still not going forward

When was the last time we didn’t have a single completion in a 1st quarter.

Once we start seeing new lows, I start to question whether our coach is the right guy for the job…

I feel bad for Mitch since he’s now become a WF meme. We’ll always reference The Mitch Griffis Era. And it’s not his fault in the sense that he shouldn’t be playing, but Clawson keeps putting him out there.

So why the change back? Just gave up on that momentum…

I feel bad for Mitch since he’s now become a WF meme. We’ll always reference The Mitch Griffis Era. And it’s not his fault in the sense that he shouldn’t be playing, but Clawson keeps putting him out there.
money mitch !

Alter watching the first half of this game I've reconsidered. We shouldn't sit Griffis. We should rescind his scholly.

Back