• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Question To Bzz Outers.. What make Bz such a bad coach?

Bzz has won 2 road games in 6 years as a major conference coach.

No way that is true. I hate the guy more than cancer, but there's no fucking way that is true. I've never heard that... someone please tell me that is wrong.

Glad we agree, but how does he have a nice résumé? A nice résumé would include a career winning percentage.

haha i didnt mean it to say he had a nice resume.. he doesnt.. 2 winning seasons ever is terrible.. i meant it as i want a coach to come in with a better resume than he did so we arent disgusted with the coach that takes his place

haha i didnt mean it to say he had a nice resume.. he doesnt.. 2 winning seasons ever is terrible.. i meant it as i want a coach to come in with a better resume than he did so we arent disgusted with the coach that takes his place

There we go. We also need a new AD with a better resume.

techinally smoking can lead to cancer or expedite the process.. some people smoke for a long time and never get it, and people have survived from getting shot in the head.. just saying

Someone also told me that anal sex may lead to lead to rectal cancer. Be careful Ron and bzzzz.

Question To Bzz Outers.. What make Bz such a bad coach?

And before this thread references the stats on firebz.com, please keep this quote commonly attributed to Mark Twain in mind.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Is there another statistic coaches are evaluated on other than their teams wins and losses?

His teams have been statistically terrible rebounding and defensive FG%. FG pct Defense common barometer for defensive strength and coaching

techinally smoking can lead to cancer or expedite the process.. some people smoke for a long time and never get it, and people have survived from getting shot in the head.. just saying

Are you willing to try putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger on the small chance that you might survive? I know 2 people who survived self inflicted gun shot wounds to the head and 2 that did not survive one to the head and on to the stomach. Still wouldn't want to take my chances.

Back