• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Question

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
So a magical Turkish giant shows up at your front door one day. He knocks, and gets all up in your face and says (you’re pretty sure, his accent is kinda thick)…

Would you rather:

A) your fingernails remain perfectly trimmed forever but you have to cut your toenails every other day or else they get uncomfortably long
B) know every Russian noun but you can never learn a single Russian verb
C) all your meals are free for the rest of your life but before you start each meal you have to drink 24 Oz of whole milk
D) you can breathe underwater but you can never orgasm again
E) you have a Google maps chip implanted in your brain that helps you navigate anywhere any time but your voice is transformed into Siri’s voice
F) you never have to sleep again, you feel fully rested at all times, but you can never own or wear any pairs of shoes other than the ones you currently own
G) you can pick a Wake sport, and they’ll win three national championships of your choosing, but you have to fight Steve Forbes to the death and you both get baseball bats
H) you can turn any metal into gold but you’re a registered sex offender worldwide
I) you can talk to snakes but they fuckin hate it
J) you have perfect pitch and incurable, terminal gingivitis
K) you’re the world’s top rated chess grand master but every time you touch a pawn you’ve gotta yell WAYFAIR YOU’VE GOT JUST WHAT I NEED as loud as you can
L) NASA will fly you round trip to the moon safely but you can’t tell anyone and you’ve gotta move to Yemen
M) you can count cards and you’re really good at whistling and you’re guaranteed to never need open heart surgery but every year on your birthday you immediately weigh 120 pounds
N) you own a private island in the Caribbean but you can’t build a house there and you’ve gotta watch Shrek on an iPod video every 6 hours you’re there and you’ve gotta pay attention
O) auto upgrades to first class for every flight for the rest of your life but you’re required to stop over every flight with a five hour layover in Detroit no matter your final destination
P) no more cell phone bills but you have to start every conversation with “wazzup my playa” and you can’t explain why
Q) you’re a supremely talented woodworker but you have to sleep in a full tuxedo and tails every night and all denim all day
R) you get to be a snail for a few weeks but when you’re done you have to eat all the slime you secreted
S) free hotdogs no buns allowed
T) you rock a cool ponytail and people like it, it’s chill, but you’ve got a small four inch tail just above your butt and it’s spiky
U) you can never be caught for any crime but your whole body is always sticky
V) you know every person on Earth’s name but your name is now Curt Cunt
W) you can give anyone in the world you want herpes but now you have a pretty bad peanut allergy
X) polar bears will never go extinct but Elon Musk is permanently made King of the world
Y) you know the names of all the rocks and minerals and gems on the planet but if you ever see a plum you spontaneously combust
Z) none of the above but the giant comes to your house every day and plucks out 40 individual hairs from random places on your body for seven years

You can’t ask him any clarifying questions, and he wants an answer NOW.

Idk but not

B
C unless lactose free
D
E
G
H
I
J
L
N
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

I think either F or O

Idk why you’d pick the snail or hotdog one that’s crazy

B, I like knowing words in other languages. I can at least point to things and say what they are. D is just being married with a super power.

Leaning O bc I would much rather have free upgrades and I like sleeping and napping

It says I feel fully rested at all times. Also it says I do not HAVE to sleep, so I still could if I wanted.

free weed for life but you have to listen to dub music for the full duration whenever you partake

F is a real dilemma for MDMH. He owns enough shoes at this moment to be fine the rest of his life, but he would have to give up his hobby.

C, gimme that whole milk. I’m just going to get one dope expensive meal every day and stretch it out into 2-3 meals

The wife says M, no hesitation. This just shows Townie is sexist on international womens day and his question was only for men.

Back