• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Question

How often do you have things breaking in your house? That seems like a horrible trade off

house maintenance kinda blows sometimes

The wife says M, no hesitation. This just shows Townie is sexist on international womens day and his question was only for men.
um did you ever think maybe this was my gift to women on international women’s day? grow up.

F.

If I wanted to stay pat, I’d go with either the hotdogs, chess, or snake talking one rather than Z. Some of these would give you a fast track in some pretty obscure careers.

At 6’1 the 120 weight seems waayyyyyyy too light, but I just googled around and it seems like it would be livable if it was all muscle.

Last edited:
Townie, Wait until your kid(s) are older. We play “would you rather” at the dinner table. Good times.

C, F, or H.

The sex offender thing is tricky, as I would know that I didn't do anything bad to warrant the distinction, as would my family/close friends. Plus, being able to become one of the richest people in the world would be pretty cool, and set little tigers up for future generations.

I wrote it in my notes app over the course of two weeks while putting my kid to sleep at night, yes
I love how weird and random this is.

I take B first. My second option is M. I am Tommy Hawke-level fun sized, so I could make that work for me. Gorge myself at the holidays with no repercussions. Sounds nice. The problem would be is if I lost all my muscle mass to get to 120 instead of my physical demonstration of my love of beer. Hmm.

Back