• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Question

I’m going C. I can live with drinking whole milk for that trade.
I thought about it but I think drinking 24 oz of whole milk before I have any meal out is going to really detract from my enjoyment of that meal.

Also 120 pounds, even with my frame, is a pretty low weight. I imagine you flat out can't really pick that if you're like 6'+ and have a larger frame (happy birthday, you're dead). I think with this in mind I'm going I have to use the same shoes the rest of my life and I can spend my nights first convincing PHDeac and a couple Twitter folks to pick the same option, and then arguing with them over the NET

Doesn’t need to be a large meal. I can eat whatever I’d want and not finish it either since it’s free.

Thought about the 120 lb one as well but I assume that comes with a ton of weakening and lethargy that would take a while to recoup.

I might choose the chess one too imagining I can parlay that into a lucrative sponsorship deal with Wayfair

The shoes one doesn't work for me (#tooathletic) unless I learned to run barefoot on gravel roads.

love the subtle shade townie is throwing at Enes Kanter.

Still have to watch Shrek in its entirety and pay attention every six hours though. That's no bueno.

Never mind -- there is a loophole. I change my answer to N.
Shrek is only 90 minutes. Watch Shrek before bed, sleep 6 hours, watch Shrek when I wake up. Chill out on my private beach and eat brunch and do whatever for 6 hours. Watch Shrek. Hang out with drinks for 6 hours. Watch Shrek. Keep doing that.

Can I get drunk while watching Shrek assuming I'm still paying attention?

Some of these are bad downside with not much of an upside. Like you can have a cool ponytail but you have a spiked tail? You can go to the moon but have to live in Yemen now and can't tell anyone?

Actually U is pretty interesting upon further reflection. You can get filthy rich if you don't get caught for any crimes and I'd imagine you can also try and mitigate the sticky nature of your body.

Some of these are bad downside with not much of an upside. Like you can have a cool ponytail but you have a spiked tail? You can go to the moon but have to live in Yemen now and can't tell anyone?

Actually U is pretty interesting upon further reflection. You can get filthy rich if you don't get caught for any crimes and I'd imagine you can also try and mitigate the sticky nature of your body.

I took sticky body to mean things like your balls are always going to get stuck to your leg and you’ll constantly be itchy as a result. That’d be a tough way to live.

Interesting. I took it as like your body is entirely covered in some kind of like putty/rubber cement material or like molasses

not racist. i'm still salty about him taking out nephew in the plays offs. he deserves any shade he gets.
Are you talking about Zaza?

Interesting. I took it as like your body is entirely covered in some kind of like putty/rubber cement material or like molasses
This is how I took it as well. But if it's Spider-man powers, I can make it work.

Zaza is Georgian. Not Herschel Walker/Biff Georgian though.

Is not needing to sleep even a good thing? I feel like the 1/3 of your life where you are awake and nobody else is would get incredibly boring.

I’m sure you could pick up hobbies and stuff, but you’d be doing a lot of that stuff alone while friends/family are sleeping/working
perfect time to get some League of Legends in with people in Asia and Australia

perfect time to get some League of Legends in with people in Asia and Australia
I don’t think anyone that has ever grinded League of Leagues solo at 3 AM has ever thought to themselves, “Yes, I wish every night of my life was exactly like this one”

It would be nice to actually be able to catch up on TV shows though

Back