• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Question

Townie, Wait until your kid(s) are older. We play “would you rather” at the dinner table. Good times.
My youngest loooooves would you rather.

Walk to the buss this am was

Laser beams from your eyes and teleportation

Or

Super strength and flight

I went with the latter but his counterpoint was "but you can teleport to the middle of your enemies and shoot the lasers all around.

The kid is savage.

Solid work, Townie.

In the olden days, @WakeBDer and @lbE08 (among others) used to throw around hypotheticals like this. The go to downside was 'but you sweat mustard'.

For someone who wants to weigh 120 that would be an easy choice.

O sounds terrible. Auto upgrade to first class, so not even free flights. For that you have to spend 5 hours in Detroit each time plus going out of your way to Detroit every time? You could be wasting about half a day or more on average. Once again this board's obsession with comfort while on an airplane shocks me.
This. I'd rather no more layovers in exchange for the worst seat on any flight.

F, then B or C. P is one I could get used to, but I would need a sweeter deal than that.

For someone who wants to weigh 120 that would be an easy choice.

O sounds terrible. Auto upgrade to first class, so not even free flights. For that you have to spend 5 hours in Detroit each time plus going out of your way to Detroit every time? You could be wasting about half a day or more on average. Once again this board's obsession with comfort while on an airplane shocks me.

isn't it an additional 120lbs per year? not a reset to 120

isn't it an additional 120lbs per year? not a reset to 120
YOU DON'T GET TO ASK QUESTIONS.

And I read it as your weight is reset to 120. I liked this one because it means I get to gorge back 60+ lbs.

oh yeah it says immediately weigh. seems like a pretty good one unless you're mako or whatever

Choosing N and then renting or selling the island seems like a no-brainer

Still have to watch Shrek in its entirety and pay attention every six hours though. That's no bueno.

Never mind -- there is a loophole. I change my answer to N.

where you going to go barefoot though? you can never eat at a nice restaurant again. I'd have to take a cobblering class at CPCC and try to maintain my existing shoes.

where you going to go barefoot though? you can never eat at a nice restaurant again. I'd have to take a cobblering class at CPCC and try to maintain my existing shoes.
I have multiple nice pairs of shoes now. Can't I just get the ones I have fixed lol

Is not needing to sleep even a good thing? I feel like the 1/3 of your life where you are awake and nobody else is would get incredibly boring.

I’m sure you could pick up hobbies and stuff, but you’d be doing a lot of that stuff alone while friends/family are sleeping/working

I’m not changing the OP at all, some of you tiny manlets choosing M, go for it, whistle while you work, but so help me god if you loophole me, that Turkish giant is not gonna be pleased.

Is not needing to sleep even a good thing? I feel like the 1/3 of your life where you are awake and nobody else is would get incredibly boring.

I’m sure you could pick up hobbies and stuff, but you’d be doing a lot of that stuff alone while friends/family are sleeping/working
Imagine how many skills you could pick up though. Imagine how many more arguments I could get into on the internet with people in other countries about the NET.

Highly disappointed more of you didn't take the opportunity to have batting practice with the fair tax guy.

I’m going C. I can live with drinking whole milk for that trade.

Back