• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Questions about a possible visit to WFU Football Game

I need to make a list of tailgates to hit up at Homecoming.

Will definitely stop by Lexington bbq if it works with the rest of our itinerary/timing. Worth a try!
Lexington BBQ is a cool stop if you're driving through, but since you're driving to Raleigh I would get lunch at Stamey's in Greensboro. I pick up their BBQ for a couple tailgates each year.

I havent decided if I'm smoking butts for the Pitt tailgate yet, but if I do, you're welcome to come over and try some.

And so it has been decided.....we are going to the Wake football game! We'll have to hit the bookstore or wherever before the game to get some gear. Any recommendations for hotels? Haven't decided if we'll stay in W-S or go back to Charlotte that night.

Edit: Also what is the best place to buy gear that would be open the morning before the game?

Last edited:
Back