• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Race provocateur, Jussie Smollett,lawyering up..hires Michael Cohen’s Attorney

“CNN’s Van Jones compared "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to Jackie Robinson on Thursday during a rant about how beneficial the actor has been to the “black community.

“This is the fall of an icon and I don’t think people understand how important he has been in the black community. ‘Empire’ as a show, to have him as a beloved character, I think did a great deal to knock back homophobia in the black community,” Jones said. “The fact that he has been celebrated and you see homophobia in the black community through his eyes on the show, this is a Jackie Robinson against homophobia.”

..we hardly knew ya.

We have people who still believe Trump criticizing people who believed Smollett before the facts came out.

He did more than that..he had an ABC news segment dedicated to airing his explanation of things.An interview in which he lied at point blank range and did so in front of a national audience.

There is no schaudenfrued here..I’m more interested in the sangfroid Smollett displayed in the interview.He was cool and to watch the tape now and know it all never happened is kind of depressing.

Hey lec, why is it you are all up in Smollett's shit but were no where to be found when whatamount was falsely accusing me of hurling a racial slur at him?

Don't be a hypocrite.

Sorry guys, hypocrisy is absolutely allowed on these boards.

The Chicago PD Chief just blamed Hollywood,politicos and FAKE NEWS. hahahahaha

Well I, for one, think that this should preclude him from ever being elected president. Possibly even a Supreme Court appointment.

Hey lec, why is it you are all up in Smollett's shit but were no where to be found when whatamount was falsely accusing me of hurling a racial slur at him?

Don't be a hypocrite.

Because an act of hate actually did occur in this case, one that was widely condoned by posters on the boards, you just have claimed not to be the one who did it.

Well I, for one, think that this should preclude him from ever being elected president. Possibly even a Supreme Court appointment.

Still proves he is a qualified actor, although I prefer my actors not caught.

Because an act of hate actually did occur in this case, one that was widely condoned by posters on the boards, you just have claimed not to be the one who did it.

It’s not a claim. I didn’t do it. For all we know, you pulled a Smollett and did it yourself.

“JUSS SAY NO Jussie Smollett ‘claims he has an untreated DRUG problem’ and cops say he bought ecstasy from ‘hoax’ accomplice – as he’s axed from Empire
Costars were said to be furious when the actor walked free from court and headed for the TV set to film his scenes.

Back